Beginnings...

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" Muzan asked his beloved. Tanjiro smiled warmly. "Of course I do!" he replied. "I love you and I want us to be together forever!" Muzan injected his blood into Tanjiro making his beloved wince. "It's going to hurt a little..." Muzan said. Tanjiro smiled and then collapsed to the ground panting. Muzan kneeled down beside Tanjiro and rubbed his back. "It will be over soon my love, do not worry..." he said reassuringly.

The transformation process was complete. "I'm so, so sorry love! I should have warned you!" Muzan apologized for the twentieth time. "It's fine honey, I'm not mad or upset!" Tanjiro said in the hopes of calming his lover. Muzan looked up to see a warm smile. "It really is fine, love!" Tanjiro said sweetly. Muzan smiled and felt his guilt melt away. "I love you..." Muzan said softly. Tanjiro smiled. "I love you, too!"

The Uppermoons (The first ever Uppermoons) were sitting in the Infinite Castle awaiting their master's return. "What is taking so long?!" Uppermoon 6 groaned. "He will return soon, I'm sure of it!" Uppermoon 3 replied casually. On the other side of the room, Uppermoon 1 and 2 were arguing. "Shut up!" Uppermoon 1 yelled. "I am WAY more powerful then you and YOU'RE Uppermoon 1!" Uppermoon 2 screamed back. Uppermoon 4 and 5 were just staying out of the way. They were way too loud for them. Muzan appeared with Tanjiro behind him. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Muzan yelled and everything went silent. "Many apologies m-master!" Uppermoon 1 said quietly. "I would hope so!" Muzan said disapprovingly. "Uh, master?" Uppermoon 5 said. "Who is that?" Everyone noticed the boy behind Muzan now. "Everyone, I want you to meet my lover, but you will call him Uppermoon 0." Muzan said. The Uppermoons' jaws dropped. "Your WHAT?!" Uppermoon 6 yelled, earning a glare from Muzan. "I had no idea that you were gay sir!" Uppermoon 4 said surprised. "Got a problem?" Muzan asked angrily. "No no no, I'm not homophobic! I was just surprised." Uppermoon 4 replied. "Good, because if you were homophobic, I would rip your head off." Muzan said casually. The Uppermoons gulped. "Tanjiro," Muzan said turning towards his lover. "Get to know them a little bit." Tanjiro kissed Muzan on the cheek. "Love you!" he said to the taller black-haired male. Muzan smiled. "Love you too!"