Alone Time

Muzan was looking through the papers on his desk. He wanted to find something for him and Tanjiro to do together. A poster advertising the Sakura Festival caught his attention. He read the details. The festival was surrounded by cherry blossoms and had lots of different entertainment and food options. He remembered that Tanjiro had never seen a cherry blossom before and decided that he would take Tanjiro as a surprise. Muzan had a week to make preparations for the festival. I need all the Uppermoons out of the Infinite Castle... he thought. If one of them dies, oh well...

It was the day of the Sakura Festival and all of the moons were on a mission. Muzan has told Tanjiro to get ready for a date. Muzan was wearing a black kimono.

 Muzan was wearing a black kimono

Muzan knocked on Tanjiro's door. "Just a second!" Tanjiro said. The door opened and revealed Tanjiro. He was wearing a brown-green kimono.

 He was wearing a brown-green kimono

"You look nice honey." Muzan said, placing a kiss on Tanjiro's forehead. "Thank you!" Tanjiro said smiling softly. Muzan offered Tanjiro his arm and got Nakime to teleport them to the festival. "Whoa..." Tanjiro said making Muzan chuckle. "I remembered that you've never seen a cherry blossom before, and we haven't gone out together in ages so I thought that the Sakura Festival would be perfect!" Muzan said with a smile. "Thank you honey..." his beloved said softly. "No problem love." Muzan replied.

The night was fun! They danced together under the cherry blossom trees and they ate udon and played with a temari ball that they found. The night was brilliant and they loved it. On their way back they heard something. "What was that?" Tanjiro asked Muzan. "I don't know..." Muzan replied going to check out the noise. It was a small child. Tanjiro picked it up and comforted her. "Where is your family?" he asked gently. "Th-They all d-died!" the child whispered between sobs. Tanjiro used his Blood Demon Art to access Muzan's mind. Will we adopt her?  Tanjiro asked making Muzan jump. Ok dear... Tanjiro heard Muzan think. "We'll take you in!" Tanjiro said brightly. The child looked up at him. "R-Really?!" she said smiling. "Of course..." Muzan said. The child smiled. "What's your name?" Tanjiro asked. "N-Nezuko..." she replied. Her tears weren't running but she still had tear stained eyes. Tanjiro and Muzan took Nezuko home and gave her a pink kimono. They explained to her that they were demons and she wanted to be one aswell. Nezuko, at the age of 5, become Lowermoon 1.

NOTE: Nezuko looks the same and has the same Blood Demon Art. When she grows up she will look like this:

 When she grows up she will look like this:

She can hide her Lowermoon 1 eye marks. Tanjiro's Blood Demon Art lets him mess with another being's body and mind. It is very deadly! Thank you to @Abii0509 for the idea of making Nezuko their adopted kid! I know its weird but please work with me on this!

- Um-Hello-World