2

July 30 2021

"Hey chat how's it going" the girl said as she put on face cam, she had a decent amount of following she had reached 80k a couple of weeks back. She saw that her chat was saying that they where doing good. "Glad that you guys are doing great." She said smiling as she was loading into mc. "Okay chat today where doing a chill stream with raven and joise." She said as she loaded discord onto her other screen.

The girls where just building on their little world and chatting with Rick's chat, both raven and josie had their friend stream on their other monitor. They where just chatting until a donation came on Ricky's screen.
Sameatspanckaes donated $5     sapnap and you would make such good friends. Ricky's heard the little robotic voice come through her head phones. "Thank you sam for the dono and who is snapchat? Like do you mean the app snapchat or like a person?." The girl said while looking up to see her chat. "Oooh sapnap not snapchat. Sorry chat I heard snapchat, and who is this sapnap person?." She asked once again. Another donation came up on her screen. Jessnotfound donate $20
WAIT SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT FAIRY GIRL DOESN'T KNOW WHO SAPNAP IS. Ricky laughed a little at the dono. "Thank you so much for the dono jess and no I dont know who sapnap is.

Ricky saw what time it was and decide to end the stream. "Alrigth chat thank you guys for joining me on this 1 hour stream and hearing me scream like a maniac." She said laughing at the maniac part. "Thank you guys for all of  the donations and all see you all my butterflies soon. Say by to my chat girls." Ricky said, the girls said bye to her chat and logged of mc. The girl chat for a little while until ricky decides it's time for her to get of and head to bed. She walked out of the gaming room and headed to her room. Ricky lived in a 3 room apartment, she moved out of her moms house and dads house a couple months back. She got the apartment when she she turned 18½, she just turned 19 on the 14th. She walked into her bathroom and took a 30 minute shower and did all her skincare routine and put on some grey shorts with a black t-shirt. Before she heade to bed she decided to tweet something.

                     Fairy.girl Ricky
                                 |
                                 |
                                 |
Ayoo who is this sapnap guys and why was his name all over my chat today?
                                  |
                                  |
                                  |
                                  |
                             Replies

User183
Sapnap is a guy who also treams mc and other more things.

User1929
They lowkey give of the same energy.

User1839 replys to user1929
That's what been trying to say

Nihachu
Omg I kinda shipp...

A/n
HEYYYY SEXYS HOW WE DOING THIS IS ALSO A SHORT CHAPTER. I kinda dont like it and I was to lazy to finish the tweet part😃

Anyways remember to eat and drink water and live ur life bec you so fucking hot ;)

ALSOOO IF U DO READ THIS READ IT IN DARK MODE