1

July 01 2012

"NICK!! That was my sword" the girl said as her character was running after nick character. "HAHAH MINE NOW" The boy said on the other side of the screen " jesus you guys are so loud " clay said to the both of the kids on the other side of his screen, Clay was also their friend he has know nick for a while now they only knew ricky for a couple of weeks but on the looks of it clay and nick could tell them three where going to be best friends.

Ricky didnt have a really good relationship with her dad she had 3 siblings. Carlos,junior and anahi Ricky was the middle child wich mean she was wild. She got along with her sibling pretty good same goes for her mom. Ricky and her dad get along to but not as much.

Ricky was playing with her friends clay and nick, they made a minecraft world together. They where chatting when put of no where Ricky hears her door swung open. It was her dad she saw that her dad had a happy but worried face on so she decided to tell her friends that she was going to get of. "Are you okay?" She said as she turn around to face him. "Yeah...well no" he said and he went and set down on his daughters bed. "What's wrong." The girl said as she walked to sit down next to her dad. "So umm me and your mom have decided to...umm...move on because it's better for us and your guys health.

A/N

hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter. 🖤🕺

If you did enjoy maybe...idk drop a vote?

REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER AND EAT TODAY BEC YOUR SEXY;))