Soldier

Title: Soldier

Parings: Straight

Word count: 268

Summary: A one shot story about a longing girl.

Author's note: Hi love! I'm sorry, but I didn't have more time to edit then this little one shot. It's called Soldier and it is my only straight story, so... Yeah, you're right I'll just give it to you now. Enjoy sweetheart, xx

P.S. Yes, this is one of the older once, but far from the oldest.

I bit my under lip while looking at the people that came into the building from the last flight that had landed. I was looking for him, my boy, my love. Half a year had gone since last time I saw him, there is no word that will express one tenth, no.. One hundredth per cent of how much I missed him.

My hair fell down in front of me, from behind my shoulders, as I drew my hand through my hair. I wanted my man, dressed in green, grey and maybe some brown and white and with black boots. Every day had I prayed and wished for him to come home, safely, with no holes in him. Often had I cried myself to sleep, woken up alone, walked alone around our home and missed him by my side in our bed. I had missed him just being there.

My body reacted before my mind did, standing up, as people started to applause to the brave humans walking in, the humans dressed in green. A well know face appeared and I started to walk faster and faster towards him and he hold out his arms, after letting go of his bag. Tears run down my face, our lips met. He pulled me up and I wrapped me legs around his waist, kissing him over and over again. Holding him tight, letting tears fall, telling him how much I loved him.

My heart beat, it pounded in my chest. I loved my soldier and I was proved of him, so unbelievably proud of him. My soldier, dressed in green.