"Four," He said flipping Delirious over making him lay on his stomach. I can't let Delirious get rapped I have to tell him but it's against our friendship thing.

"Fiv-"

"He lives down the block from Liquor Hole the big glass building and he is apartment 14." I blurted out.

"What floor?" Dominic asked.

"16th." I am not sure if I regret telling him all that or not. If I didn't Delirious, the one who I love, would get rapped but I broke the rule.

"Thank you. You can have your friend back and get out of here and don't say a word to anyone about this you don't want to know what would happen if I found out you told someone." He said putting his clothes back on and told Delirious to do the same and leave.

When we got into my car I drive and Delirious was still a little woozy.

"Delirious, you okay?"

"Uh..." I don't think he is back to normal yet.

When I got to my apartment I walked Delirious in wrapping my arms around one of his arms and sat down and I turned on a movie to make time pass.

Halfway into the movie Delirious was back to normal. Then there was a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it and Delirious right beside me and warped his arm around my waste. It was Vanoss.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"My apartment was destroyed and someone left a note on the door." He hands us the note. It said, "Sorry about that please call me ;)" and there was a number on the back.

"I don't want to call them it might lead to trouble so I was wondering if I could stay with you guys. Mini is out of town at Pablo's, Moo is moving not far, and Tyler, Marcel, and Lui hunting in another town and then I chose to ask you guys not like you were my last choice it's just that's all the drama that has happened..."

"Yea, I get it. Well you can stay here we are in the middle of watching a movie you can join if you want." I said.

"Okay." He walked in and Delirious and I sat next to each other on the sofa and Vanoss sat like 2 feet away.

When the movie was over Delirious feel asleep and Vanoss and I are still up.

"Why do you think that guy or whatever chose my place to destroy?" He asked.

"I have no clue." I lied.

"Oh. Do you want to pull a prank on Delirious?"

"Yea, lets take him to Mini's and put a bunch of bottle next to him to make him think he was at a party last night but can't remember." I said.

"But he would notice that he doesn't have a hangover."

"You're right." I got up trying not to wake Delirious up and when I got up he fell head first but still sleeping. How did he not wake up?

"Well I think he will feel it now." is said with a giggle.

"Okay. Let's go. I grab the head you grab the feet. And I think there might be some bottles left from the last party." He said.

"Okay, perfect."

We put Delirious on a couch with his head on the ground and body on the couch and put bottles everywhere. I set up a camera that was connected to my laptop that was recoding everything. I went back to my apartment and Vanoss stayed five seconds longer just to slam the door and he came running back to my apartment to watch.

Delirious woke up and said "Ow," and grabbed his head and looked around.

"What the fuck. I don't remember this." he said and stood up and tripped over his feet and landed right on the TV and broke it. Crap.

We ran to Mini's apartment and got Delirious up. He had a couple of scratches but he was fine and the TV was not.

"Delirious are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm fine." He said.

"I'll buy another one and you guys stay here." Vanoss said.

"Wait I'll help pay." I said but he was already gone.

Delirious and I feel went back to bed in my apartment because Vanoss was taking to long. Then my eyes were getting heavy and everything went black.

I woke up Delirious was still in bed and I walked around the apartment and Vanoss was not there. He wasn't even at Mini's.

Thank you for over 1k views. Sorry about the really late update I was busy. *Daithi De Nogla's voice Let me know what you think of the book and as always I hope you enjoy.