Honey! I'm Home!

I just arrived back from home and notice your shoes by the front door. I take off my own and head to the back room, passing by the bathroom on the way there. I notice that the shower running and hear you humming, I smirk unconsciously. I lay on the bed and wait for you to finish up so I can shower before bed. Before I know it, I drift off to sleep. Just a few minutes later, I'm woken up by the creaking of the door

You sneak in with only a bra and panties on and I see you reaching for the towel you forgot when you went to the shower. "Hey babe, how was your shower?" I ask somewhat innocently.
"It was soothing...though...I think something was...missing" you respond suggestively. "Really?" I say, as I rise from the bed, my dick protruding through my pants. "What do you think you're missing?"

I observe you looking below my belt and slowly looking up towards my face as I approach. You haven't answered me yet, I'm standing in front of you, my presence is intimidating, but seductive. "I think we should find out together" I say finally.

I then grab your waist and thrust you against the wall, then grind my hard dick against your pussy. With my hands around your waist, your hand on my head, I bite and press my tongue against your neck. Your moans become louder and you place your hand on my cock, reaching for the zipper. I take off my belt and pants as you wait impatiently.
I grab you firmly and pull you into the bathroom. Unhooking your bra while kissing your neck, we face the mirror.

My hands reach into your panties and I rub your pussy, feeling you get soaking wet, your cream running through my hands. Your moans become ear shattering and uncontrollable. Your thighs shake, your knees buckle, your ass pushes back to feel the rigidness and warmth of my dick between your ass cheeks

I know you're ready now. I feel that I've tortured you enough, but I've barely begun. I guide you into the shower, still rubbing your pussy as we enter it and I reach for the faucet. I set it to warm and we feel the rain wash over our bodies, making our skin slip past each other, increasing our senses tenfold. I turn you around and feel your breasts press against my chest, it sends me through the roof. Just then, almost instinctively, I turn you around.

"Bend over baby girl." You do so almost immediately. My dick is hard as a rock and all I can think about is banging your pussy until you beg for me to stop. You put your hands on the wall for support. I see your ass then pussy hanging out just waiting for me to destroy it.

I grab your waist and hold my dick down and slowly slide it into you. It feels so tight but it slides into you smoothly. We both let out a gasp and I see you start to bed your knees. I smack your ass hard and say firmly "Keep your legs up." You reply weakly "Okay." I start out slow, taking in the moment, listening attentively to your moans with every thrust, every time I push my dick all the way inside you, everytime I smack your ass when I see your hands slip.

Then I pick it up. I begin to ram my dick inside you, my balls banging against your clit, making you shout each time. I bang you harder and harder. I groan and moan, your pussy feels so damn good

The water running down the drain is white, a mix between the water and the cream dripping from your pussy and mixing in with it.

I grab your hair hard and pull it back. "You fucking love this don't you, you want me to destroy this pussy don't you. You're gonna be so fucking sore, I promise you." I can see it in your face: you're going crazy. I then play with your nipples while ramming you and that really sends you off the wall.

Your knees dip lower and lower and smack your ass harder and harder. I see a bruise start to form on your ass and decide to switch things up a bit. I pinch your nipples while pushing them back to motion you to stand up. My chest is now against your bare back and we're both out of breath, but you seem more than that, you seem dazed, outside of your body, even high.

I whisper in your ear, "how do you like that baby girl?" You're breathing heavily and though I'm not facing towards you, I can see the end of your smile from behind your ears. "I'm glad you like it," I say before you even give your response "but we're not done yet." I say playfully, though you know full well that I'm not lying. "I haven't even soaped up yet."

I grab the soap and start from your arms and run it down to your thigh to your toes, then back up your thigh to your torso and your other thigh down to your toes back up to your torso. I make sure not to miss a spot; I want every part of your body to feel the sensation.

Then I put away the soap and run my hands from your torso to your chest and down your other arm, using the soap suds still on your body. I can see your body visibly tingling from my touch.

I get to your chest and massage your breasts gently, watching your eyes open and close dreamily. I then kiss your forehead and motion you over to the shower to let the water wash off the soap. I begin to kiss your neck again while tilting the shower head toward the wall of the shower and I press your ass against the wall

The wall feels warm against your ass and back while the water now runs down our shoulders. Your head is tilted towards the ceiling, just embracing the euphoria, an overflow of amazing sensations over your body; it's otherworldly. Before you've noticed that I've stopped kissing you, you feel something warm and solid penetrating you.

You never realized how much you missed that feeling until you feel me inside you again; it's the same feeling you said was absent when we first started. But you don't have time to think about all this, the emotions of the moment are too powerful, nothing else matters but this moment. Nothing.

I see your face and I know. You're there. It's indescribable, but I just know you're there. I lose it. With no hesitation, I thrust my dick so far inside you, your legs completely buckle and I have to hold you up. You snap out of it temporarily and we both look at each other and begin to laugh heartily.

I lift you up and kiss your forehead and say "I've got you." You smile and say "Thanks, but don't think your done with me yet." I reply "Of course not, that just gave me more motivation to see that again." I grab your waist and with a thrust, I'm inside you again.

This time, you throw your head up hard and I pound away at your pussy, feeling my dick slide into you smoother and quicker than it just did. Your body lifts with every pound, you moan and place your hand on my chest as I beat up your pussy mercilessly. A few times you look down to watch me work and you moan even louder with each glance.