No More Bullying

Ok, I've seen a lot of these around wattpad and have read through a lot. It's really great that people are starting to make a stand, more and more people are recognising that belittling/aggressive/intimidating etc behaviour is unacceptable.

Many no more bullying passages I've read have said they haven't experienced bullying. I have.

I left school in 2009 but I still remember how scared I was to walk past my bullies. To share classes with them. To go to the toilets and having them wait outside just to laugh at you.

I hurt myself because of this. Something I'm not proud of, but self harm is a heartbreaking example of how effected 'victims' can get.

I was too scared to speak up and I will always have a pang of regret, I should have said/done something.

Because I know how lonely you can feel I vowed to always listen and be there for my friends no matter how 'silly' they think they may be.

My vow became serious as one night at university, my friend took an overdose because she was being bullied. I managed to calm her down enough to let me in and talk her out of ending her life.

How we can reach out to someone could really make a difference. But we can also stand up for what is right.

As well as trying my best to reach out and listen to anyone who needs it, I also vow to stand up to what is right.

Bullying has to become a thing of the past. I physically cannot understand how making someone else's life a misery can be fun, it can damage, ruin and even end someone's life.

Bullying has to stop.