Projects and Hands

Start from the beginning

His hand is something I've held before. Have etched in my brain. The slenderness of his fingers. The size of his palm and the dry spots on his fingers and thumb.

"I hope your hands won't get sweaty." He teases while looking off to the side.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsukishima POV

October 27

Y/n's hand and mine are still holding onto each other. Using the hands that aren't holding each other, we use our chopsticks to eat. We're having a club meeting in the gym right now. Daichi wanted to go over a few things. 

When the second years get to the gym they smirk at us.

"Ah Mr. Sato got your class to do that hand holding assignment!" Tanaka teases as Y/n lifts up our intertwined hands and nods.

"Me and Tanaka were partners." Noya says siting down and eating his bento. 

"Where's Tadashi?" Narita asks.

"He's with his partner, she had mandatory committee work." I explain, Y/n's mouth to full to answer. Everyone settles down and we start the meeting. Suga glancing at me every few seconds.

Our hands play with each others'. Y/n's hand squeezing mine every once in a while and I do the same to her.

It's like pretending to be a couple. If I pretend enough, we feel like one. I really like her so much.

Maybe I should tell her that I like her. That I like her so much that I would take all her pain away and store it in a box and burry it so far underground so she's never sad again. But I can't do that. But I can make her as happy as she could. I don't like people touching me too much. Hand holding and hugging has never been something I've seen myself craving, but if it's from her - I'll take it. I'll relish in her warm embrace and happy smiles and breathy laughs.

"...Tsukishima?" Y/n takes me out of my thoughts grazing her thumb over mine.

"Huh? Y-yeah?" I ask turning to her.

"Dai-chan is trying to tell you something. Guess you zoned out a bit." She says and we both look forward.

"S-sorry I got distracted."

"It's fine." Daichi tells me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsukishima POV

October 27

Daichi excused Y/n and I from practice because we'd be pretty useless since we need to hold hands for the day, so I'm walking her home.  The sun already setting, the cold wind settling into  Miyagi.

She wanted bubble tea first so we are heading to the boba shop first.

We reach the shop and enter.

We line up and Y/n orders.

"Can I have 1 flavour/boba please and - do you want anything?" She squeezes my hand and asks me.

"No I'm alright." I say and she frowns.