☁️ Chapter 4 : Hidden in the bushes ☁️

A/N: electricgay, if you're reading this, I'm super sorry if I don't go from the POV you intended for this story to have! I don't usually go for a certain POV and and I usually just- write. So please let me know if it's a problem and I will try my best to fix it! :D

"Gon, stop squirming, I need to get your tie on."

"But I'm scared and excited at the same time! Ex-scared... is that even a thing?" Gon rambled on as Kurapika continued trying to tie Gon's tie as Gon couldn't do it himself.

"Gon, I get that your excited and scared-" "Ex-scared." Gon cut the blonde boy off. The blonde sighed. "Gon, I get that your 'ex-scared'. I felt that when me and Leorio got married. But right now, I need you to stand still so I can get your tie on you."

Kurapika finished tying Gon's tie as Gon looked down at his tie in awe. "How'd you do that?! You make it look so easy!" The blonde chuckled. "Ah, I need to see if Alluka's here, hold on." Kurapika said, pulling out his phone.

'Are you here?' Kurapika typed on his phone and sent. The bubble with 3 dots popped up. 'Yup! I'm in a bush right now. I can't wait to see how cool big brother looks!' Alluka texted back. Kurapika could practically hear the enthusiasm.

"Alright, she's here." Kurapika looked up from his phone at Gon. "Great! Oooooo I can't wait for the reunion!" Gon's eyes sparkled. "Haha, it's as if all your nervousness had gone away." Kurapika chuckled. ....And then Gon started on his rant.

"OMG WHAT IF IT STARTS TO RAIN?" "Gon the wedding is inside." "BUT WHAT IF KILLUA FALLS?!" "I think he'll be fine-" "UGHHHHHHH WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!" Kurapika sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm surprised that Gon actually got you to wear a white suit." Leorio laughed. The pale boy just huffed. "Oh shush, old man." "OI!"

Though Killua did seem calm and everything, he was actually panicking inside. What if this, what if that, what if what if what if. "Oh Gon what if-" "Killua, your panicking, huh?" Leorio smirked, but his voice did have a tone of empathy. "It's gonna be fine, don't worry." Leorio put a hand on Killua's shoulder and smiled. Killua smiled, too.

Although Leorio helped with the wedding-jitters, Killua couldn't help but feel like something's gonna happen. The feeling deep down in his stomach. He didn't like the feeling.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh Gon how you've grown!" Aunt Mito cried as she hugged the spiky-haired boy. Gon simply chuckled.

"I know Killua isn't my son, but take care of him. Okay?" Aunt Mito looked into Gon's eyes, letting her grasp go and putting her hands on Gon's shoulders. "I promise, Aunt Mito." Gon smiled once again.
.
.
.
Killua and Gon now stood together in front of the small group of people. They looked each other in the eyes as the priest said his stuff. Kurapika recorded.

"Gon Freccss, do you take Killua Zoldyck as your husband?" "I do." "Killua Zoldyck, do you take Gon Freccss as your huasband?" "I do." "Alright then, you may kiss the groom!" Gon grabbed Killua's face gently and gave him a peck on the lips. Killua was a tomato the whole 10 seconds of it.

The small crowd clapped.

Although Killua did not have Gon's amazing sense of smell nor hearing, he could sense that someone was in the bushes. It weirded him out. Was his gut feeling right?

"Gon, I think someone's in the bushes." Killua whispered to his now husband. "Huh? Really?" Gon said, pretending he didn't know a thing. He was a pretty good actor. "Mhm." "Well you can go check." Gon smiled at Killua. "Alright." Killua walked over to the bush as everyone was chatting, laughing, dancing and eating.

"Come out, I know you're there." Killua sternly said as he shook the bush. No reply. "I said come out!" Everyone stopped to look.

Black hair started to arise out of the bush. "Hey, big brother!" The woman said, extending her arms.
———————————
HEY GUYS HOLDY CRAP I FORGOT TO POST THIS I AM SO SORRY THIS WASSUPPOSED TO BE POSTED LAST WEEK AAAA! My memory hates me I swear- but thank you all so much for being patient with me! I'm so sorry for the wait, I thought I had posted this already! Remember, stay hydrated and have an AMAZING day/afternoon/night. Love you all!

            - your (now) Demi-boy friend, Aiden