Part 5

TW: MATURE CONTENT

Bellas pov:
11 am
When i woke up Damiano was holding me. I'm still thinking how it's possible cuz i fell asleep next to Thomas. Damiano was sleeping too. Everyone else was gone. I tried to get up but he grabed my wrist. "Where are you going?" He said with worried face. "To get a glass of water dont worry haha." I say back with smile. He nods and lets go of my wrist. I take the glass of water and then get back to Damiano. He was sleeping. He looks so cute. I just laid next to him and he grabed my waist. He putted his head on top of my cheek. And he putted his left leg on mine. Damn boy. I can feel his breath. "You like it?" He whospers all of sudden. "maybe" i smirk at him. He does the same. We fell asleep again.
1 pm
"good morning beautiful." I hear when i wake up. It's Damiano. He is cooking. Than god, i'm so hungry. "Good morning" i laugh and get up. "I dont remember anything about last night" i say as i am trying to find out what he is cooking. "You fell asleep then victoria helped u to undress and then you were sleeping on her bed. Other ones left shopping but i wanted to stay" Damiano explains. I feel so special. He literally wanted to be with me here. I juts smile at him. "the food is ready" He tells me and i am ready to eat. "mmm this is so good!" i say and he laughs. "Is it better than Ethans food?" He jokes. "Oh nothing is better than Ethans food, sorry not sorry" i say and he laughs again. We just talked about things and then we were ready. "Bye imma go sleep!" I yell at him when i am walking back to Vics room. "Really Bella? It's 4 pm and u just woke up three hours ago" He laughs. "I dont care, I am tired and i am going to sleep" i tell him with attitude. "Can i join?" He tells me with smirk. "Maybe.." i smirk at him back. "I'm going to balcony for a while if you want to join me!" I yell at him from Vics room. "Sure i'm coming!" He yells from kitchen. He walks to the balcony where i already am. He lights up a ciggaret and offers me a one. Of course i took it. He gives me the lighter and i light it up. We are quiet for a while and then he says "you are beautiful" i totally blush. I think i am red all over my body. "mhm i know that" i answer and obiously joking. He laughs. "Good that you know it" he says. I just stare at him. It's my turn now. He stares at me too. He moves his head closer to mine. All of sudden he kisses me. Smokey taste comes to my mouth. It feels wrong but good. In a one kiss it turns a make out session. Our tongues are just moving perfectly in our mouths. He grabs my waist with other hand and with his other hand he grabs my cheek. I move my fingers through his hair. He takes me out of balcony to Vics room. "We shouldn't do it here" i say all sweaty. "Then lets not do it here" he says confidently. "what do you mean?" i ask him. He just walks out of Vics room leaving me there alone. He takes his car keys and jacket. "Lets go" he says. "To where?" I ask him confused. "To my place, now let's go" He said waiting for me. I put my shoes on and show him that i'm ready. He gives me one more kiss and then we leave. I have so much butterflies on my stomach. We got into his car and he drives. When we are at his place he opens the door and lets me in. "jump" He says at the same time he is kissing me. So i do what the boss says. He puts his hands under my ass and still kissing me" good girl" he says and it gave me butterflies even more. He takes me to his bed room and throws me to his bed. He unbuttons his shirt. He kisses me again and i take Vics t shirt off. He unclips my bra. God what am i doing. He starts to make my shorts off. Give him a little moan. He starts to pleasure me. I start to moan a lot. He keeps kissing me. I start taking his pants off. "do you have a condom?" i ask him and still moaning. "always" he says with a smirk. He outs condom and puts his cock inside of me. I start to moan a lot. It feels so good. He looks so hot on top of me. He places his hand on my stomach. He is smiling at me. He is not kissing me he is just smiling at me. "look at me" he tells me. I look at him in that second. He starts to go faster. Oh god what have i done. "harder" i say all sweaty. He goes harder. I moan a lot. I think i cant walk after this. I switch the postion. Now i'm on top. I start to ride him. He smiles at me. I keep moaning. Finally he starts to kiss me. We do it untill we both are so tired. We keep cuddling after it. Then we fell asleep.

A/N

OKAY HELLOO GIRL BOYS AND NON BINARY HOEES🙄✨💅✋😜
So i usually dont write things like this so it was very akward to myself hahah. So as i promise this was going to be more interesting chapter😩✨byeee