Part 2

01.00 am

"come come come!!" victoria was yelling to everyone while she was opening her apartments door to everyone. Everyone just ran inside her apartment and they closed the door quickly. "i can take your jacket" Damiano said to you and you gave it to him. You were screaming inside untill u saw he just threw it on the floor. (lmaooo) "Are you guys okay" Bella aked everyone to make sure that anyone did noy get hurt after all. "nope" everyone said at the same time. Okay that's good. "you guys should get some rest, i mean u got a rought night" Ethan said with worried face. "yea he is right" thomas said and continued: "vic do u have any extra clothes to give them" vic gave him the "OFC" face what made damiano laugh a little" "of course i have just follow me"

Damianos pov
After Vic took Bella and Tessa to her Thomas sat next to me on the couch. "bro what was that?" Thomas asked. "what do you mean?" i said. " what do you mean "what do you mean" like ofc u know what i mean!" thomas said whisper yelling. I just gave him the "explain" look. " u protested the thing that we should take the girls out of the bar, and you just threw Bellas jacket on the floor AND you are just so silent all of sudden." i went silent after that. I was just watching my legs. I dont even know what's wrong with me. I just dont want any kind of relationship with Bella, i know i would not be good for that girl. "cool" Thomas said and left. I felt bad for lying to him, but too late to explain now, when they are already in vics apartment yk. "ok, girls are now on shower and i gave them clothes" vic told us while she walked out of her room and yawned. "wild night to them" Thomas said. "yeah, i dont know what was with that guy, those girls seem very nice and sweet, of course they were still shocked of all" vic replied. Ethan nodded and i just watched my legs." why are you so quiet now damiano?" vic asked. "idk" i just replied fast and after that Bella and Tessa came out of vics room.

Bellas pov:
I wore just basic nike pro shorts and grey veeery comfy and big hoodie. Tessa wore black sweat pants and white crop top, she was so hot, proud of my girl. Anyway, we just sat on the couch where was everyone. "are you guys hungry?" Ethan asked carefully. "a bit but you guys dont have to cook i can just order food here" I said. "no no it's not a problem at all, i can cook for you guys" Ethan said smiling. " u really would do that" Tessa said happily. Ethan nodded. "well then lets cook" Vic said happily. Damiano did not say anything, still. Me and Tess helped at cooking while Damiano and Thomas were watching tv. "okayy the night dinner is readyy" Tess said and everyone started laughing. Everyone came together to eat. "mmmmm this is very good Ethan, u are really good chef." I said happily. "thanks" Ethan nodded and smiled a bit. After a bit of talking a spotted that Damiano was staring at me. Kinda angrily. Oh fuck. We made about 5sec eyecontact and then i broke it. He is so hot. I'm screaming. "Hey look, we are on tv!" vic yelled. I prayed that it was not from today, that it was their tour or something like that. And thank god it was their tour. They were playing "for your love" and it gave me butterflies but then i killed them cuz of hot girl summer. Damiano was staring at me still while everyone was watching their performance. We kept eyecontact again, but it lasted longer. We were just watching each other. "damiano, stop drooling after Bella" Vic whispered playfully to damiano. Then Damiano broke the eyecontact. We decided to go to bed cuz it was tuff night. " i sleep on the couch" i said with attitude cuz i did not want to take vics bed, vic deserves it after all. "i can sleep on the floor with Ethan" Thomas said and Ethan nodded. Okay i just hope that i dont have to sleep with Damiano. I cannot sleep if so cuz imma just gonna stare at him. "okay tess u can sleep on my bed, but umm Bella is it okay if damiano sleeps with you on the couch?" Victotia asked. Oh shit. "no not at all" okay okay i can do this. " by the way vic u can totally sleep with me on your bed." Tess said and Vic nodded. When those girls started walking to Vics room Tess looked at all of us with big exiting smile what made us laugh. Then i just laid on the couch. Than god Damiano was on the other side of it so i maybe could sleep.

A/N
Heyyyyy bitcheeess😋💅✋
I am SO SO SO SORRY that this part was this boring😔😩😭lmao i am gonna try to make up something but u do realize it's 4am when i am writing this soooo...😋😋😜but yeah see youuu lateeerr, i'm gonna update as soon as possible💗✌️