Thanks for being there

Start from the beginning

                        Shawn's POV

Trisha was not herself today. Something was off about her. I wanted to talk to her but she intentionally ignored me.

I was thinking about it while going to the chemistry class when I met Amanda in the hallway.

"Hey Shawn. Where are you lost?"

"Hy Amanda. Good I met you. I have to ask you something."

"Sure go ahead."

"Is Trisha alright? I mean is she sick or something?"

"Yes, she was feeling a little under the weather, so she didn't come to school."

"What are you talking about. She just attended Mr Fitz's class and went straight for chemistry."

"Wait what! Trisha has come to school," Amanda said fully shocked as if it was something bad.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Did she look alright? Was she crying? Oh my god Trisha," Amanda starting blabbering.

"Hey Amanda now you are scaring me. What is it? What's the matter?"

"Ah it's not my place to tell you."

"You are making me more curious and worried now. Just tell me already." I was losing my patience now.

"Shawn you see I have skipped one class already and I can't skip another. So, can you please take care of Trisha. Just look out for her if she is okay and all".

"Why are you talking in puzzles and it's not something to request. Of course I will take care of her. But what is it."

"I am only telling you because I know you care about her. Though it's realy not my place to tell." Amanda paused and then said,". The thing is today is Trisha's parents' death anniversary. She had never attended school in the past 3 years. She must have wanted to show us that she is fine. That stupid girl. So, please take care of her for me Shawn."

I was shocked yes but more than that I was worried about Trisha. Why did she come to school? She should have taken off. This girl is making me so worried about her.

"I will look after her. You don't worry and go to your class. I will leave too."

Trisha's POV.
I have came here but I am not sure how long I will be able to endure it. I was in the class but was not able to concentrate a bit. I was thinking about that day and was in my zone when I realised someone was calling my name. I looked up and saw our chemistry teacher looking at me, asking some question on the board.

I looked at the board and first time I was not able to answer something and that's it. I couldn't take it anymore, I took my bag and ran from the class muttering a small sorry. I could hear my teacher calling my name but I couldn't do it. I only stopped when I was out of the school, in the park near my school. I started crying, not only because I was missing my parents but also to my helplessness, how I wasn't able to endure my pain just for few hours. I was crying so bad and then I heard a familiar voice which instantly made me calm a little.

                         Shawn's POV

After what Amanda told me, I could help but worry about Trisha. That stupid girl. Why did she even come to school. She doesn't need to show anyone she is strong. All that matters is that she is okay.

I went to the chemistry class and there she was sitting at the very end to avoid people. She was zoned out the whole time the teacher was teaching and came to her senses when the teacher asked her a question. She looked at the board for few seconds, her eyes started to tear up and then she did something no one could hav expected from her. She took her bag and ran away. Seeing her like that made me sad and I don't know how, why but I stari to ran after her without thinking of the consequences.