{3}

(Rayleigh pictured in the media)
Dya'Mond's POV
I looked over the shoulder to see that stud again, I heard her mumbling something under her breath. I turned my head and tapped my pen on my desk "what was that?" I asked looking at her. She turned to me and chuckled lightly "I said Damn ma, you look good" she said biting her lips and looking at me with her dark eyes. She had the whitest teeth and the prettiest brown skin I've seen. I tried my best to focus on the lesson, every now and then I looked beside to see her. She was throwing paper balls with Namir. The door suddenly opened and a light skinned boy came in pickin his hair.
He had on a white t-shirt, some jeans, and air max shoes, his was curly and he looked Hispanic.

He came close to my desk and smirked at me. "Hey shorty" he said. I just looked at him and went back to working. Lauren was watchin the whole time. She didn't say anything, she was completely emotionless.

He kept looking at me and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. This nigga need to know i dont like boys like that. Lauren looked at me and smiled making me smile. The teacher walked around our desks to grab the papers and I couldn't stop smiling. She looked at my lips but then the bell rung. Everybody started to leave, Lexus u got loin I lber?" She asked nicely. Do she like me or sum? Oh well, one way to find out I thought. "Sure" I replied, we exchanged numbers and I soon left.

Rayleigh's POV
I finally got ha number, she so sexy, so beautiful, she definitely something. I smiled to myself and thought. "Yo Ray" I heard Namir's voice. "Sup" I walked up to the table they was sittin at. "We goin racing tonight or what?" Namir asked. "Yeah" I said.

We hopped in Jamal's car and went to the car garage. The garage was underground where nobody can get to it without a passcode.
My car was grey/pink, Cameron's car is red, Jamal's car is white, Namir's car is green and black, Destiny's car is pink, and Royalty's car is purple.

We all got em started and drove out the garage. Namir already bolted through the streets following after Cameron and Royalty, Jamal and Destiny was the last two. I got a incoming call from Namir "you comin or nah?" She asked. I chuckled "yeah" I hit the gas pedal and soon caught up to them. They made it to the nearby beachside. Well all fell in a horizontal line. We waited until everybody arrived to start racing. Namir was going against some white chick. Her car was black but that bitch was nice. Sunoco Standard is the most common choice as an entry level race fuel. Like all our race fuels, Standard is extremely stable and consistent. 100% gasoline, this leaded fuel offers 110 octane and can be used in carbureted applications from dirt bike to drag car.

There was some nice cars aside from the usual ones we see every time we race. Namir came over to me with two girls clinging on each of her arms. They was cute or whateva. "Yo Ray, I'll be back" she simply told me pointin to both the girls who were deviously smiling at me. I chuckled and smiled back "Ight"

Meanwhile Destiny was getting her car ready to race next, checking the engine and gassin ha car up. Royalty and Cameron was partying, smokin a few blunts and Jamal was talking to some other people who were about to race. I had to admit, there was some fine women out tonight but none of them could compare to D'iamond. She was drop dead gorgeous. She was the finest girl I had ever seen in a long time. Most girls I talk to, are open books, only in it for sex, which ain't a bad thing at first..... but D'iamond was another story, she would barely even give me the time of day, hell it's a miracle she even gave me ha number. After the second time I saw ha at practice I put a note in ha locker, I watched her look at it and she never reciprocated it. Ian neva seen a female turn me down. Most of the time, females always tryna get with me but that's not what I'm about.

Ion got time for no relationship. Jamal got Destiny, Namir be havin hoes (possibly niggas to), Cameron and Royalty been together for a long ass time. I'm just doin me. I could name countless girls I fucked around with. But D'iamond? she something different. There's something mysterious about her that got me hella interested and she mad sexy. She so damn beautiful I wouldn't be surprised if everybody liked ha ass.

The race was about to start and Destiny was taking the lead before a royal blue car fort I front of ha. Then she drove right over it and sped up. I shook my head and laughed. I took out some weed and rolled a blunt up in my car thinking about D'iamond. Contemplating on whether I should text her or not.

Let's see.