Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I wake up the next day, I sit up and seen Brett looking down at his lap with his elbows on his knees.

“Brett. What’s wrong?” I asked him kissing his shoulder.

“Demarco and Carrie are dead.” he said looking at me.

I suck in a deep breathe. Carrie and I were close once Brett told he was a werewolf. He introduced me to the pack and everything. But Carrie and I were like sisters. Loving her felt like losing my family all over again. I stand up and gather my clothes, putting them on.

“Babe. Babe. Babe.” Brett said taking of hold both of my hands standing in front of me.

“Ca-Carrie she’s dead. Everyone’s dead.” I said sitting on the bed crying.

“I’m not dead. Lori is not dead.” Brett said kneeling in front of me.

“Promise you won’t die and leave me.” I cried.

He pulls me into a hug letting me sob into his naked shoulder. “I promise. Stay and we will take the bus for my game alright.”

I shake my head and pull away, “No. No. I gotta go to school.” I said standing up.

“God. You and your obsessive perfect attendance.”Brett said following me out the door.

I was about to open the door but Brett shut it again. “No you are not.” he said. “The bus leaves in an hour. Just stay with me.”

I groan feeling him connect our lower parts together. “God, your an asshole.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck bring his neck down to kiss me.

“Your the best boyfriend.” I said once I pulled away.

“I’m your only boyfriend.” he smiled hugging me than look at the clock. “Shit. We've got 10 minutes.”

He rushes upstairs than comes down 5 minutes later and throws me his jersey. “Put this on and let’s go.” he says and pulls me out the door and throws me in the car.

He jumps in and starts the car and races to the school. While he races to school, I change into his jersey switching my tank top.  He skids into the parking lot of Davenford Prep parking into an empty space. We get out the car and run to the bus.

“Cutting it late Talbot and Miss… Blake.” Coach said than continued, “We’ve got empty seats, but no sex while we are on the bus.”

I blushed and grabbed Brett’s hand making him laugh at my embarrassment. I drag us to an empty seat in the middle. He sits on the outside while I sit in the inside so I could look out the window.

“It’s not funny.” I pouted looking out the window.