Teams and their Sleepovers

Start from the beginning

I set up my futon next to Y/n's and turn to her.

"Don't you have a bed? Why are you gonna sleep on the floor with everyone else?" I ask and Y/n frowns at my question.

"It's a sleep over. It's not a sleepover if you're in different rooms and one of you gets a bed. Duh. Koushi's sleeping here to and we all decided the couch is reserved as a snack table." Y/n says and I nod.

All of our futons are bunched together, overlapping and squished.

I'm in between Y/n and Tadashi who's right by the couch. On Y/n's other side is her brother and beside him his Daichi and on an on.

We continue with our conversations until Sugawara grabs the pizza and we all eat them on paper plates.

"Hey N/n-chan. Shove the whole slice in your mouth like last time." Noya suggests and Y/n smirks while the other first years and I gape at her.

"Okay bet." Y/n says and shovels the whole slice in her mouth and we all gape at her. At least the first years and I.

This girl is something else.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

May 9

Y/n POV

"You two be quick okay? There are some really weird creeps out there." Koushi instructs as Tsukishima and I put on our shoes.

"The convenience store is only a 10 minute walk plus no creep is gonna walk towards me when this bean stalk is following me." I say. It's already 10 p.m and Tsukishima forgot his toothbrush at home and I want a Popsicle. It's a win win for us both.

"Okay, we'll get going now we'll be back in like half an hour. I'll grab some snacks too." I say and with that me and Tsukishima make our way out of the apartment.

I'm still in my sleep wear and Tsukishima is too. A baggy shirt with a tiny moon at the back and sweat shorts that show his knobby knees. Tsukishima's a tall guy - 6'2. 

"I brought my bike. It'll be quicker if we take it there." Tsukishima suggests and I give him a smile once we leave the elevator.

We exit the complex and the warmer spring air hits my body and I take a nice deep breath. Relishing in the freshness that spring brings.

"Cool. That was fun the other day. You don't seem like the biking type." I remark getting on the bike with Tsukishima the way we did that day. But this time I bring both hands to his waist. I can feel the ridges of his ribs. 

"What do you mean?" He asks and I lean my head on his spine. The disks prominent on his slim frame. 

"I don't know, I thought you were more of the public transit kinda guy. Guess I was wrong about that one." I say and he chuckles.

"You're right about most things though." He says. Are voices are hushed because of the late hours of the day.

"I can rest my head on you right? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I say quickly, removing my head off of him and Tsukishima turns back to me and smiles.

"No you're fine, I don't mind. As long as you're comfortable." He says turning back around. "It's late and you're probably sleepy." He continues and I smile, putting my head back on his shoulder.