Chaeyoung pov

Cub🐯~
<heyyo! Come over to my house today!>

Yoda🦌~
<okay i will be there ;)>

Tofu🍞~
<yes i and momo will be there soon to.>

Somi🍎~
<can i bring my friend cub!>

Cub🐯~
<yeah sure somi! Be here at 3 okay!>

Rosie posie🍉~
<heyyy wanna bring something?>

Tofu🍞~
<bring some drink i guess! ;)>

Cub🐯~
<no! Seyoung here! Just bring some snacks rosie.>

Rosie posie🍉~
<okey bye!>

Chaeyoung keep her phone and begin to cleaning a little bit. She prepared some breakfast for mina and seyoung, and bring it upstairs. She knock on the door.

Mina smile. "Come in!" She said and revealing chaeyoung with foods on her hand.

"Let's eat now. I cooked all of this." Chaeyoung take a small table and put it on it.

Seyoung clap her hand and cheering. "Yeayyy. Daddy the best!" She said cutely.

Mina and chaeyoung giggle.

"Thanks chaeng, you shouldn't trouble yourself to bring it upstairs. We can eat at dinner table right." Mina protest because she don't want chaeyoung get tired.

Chaeyoung smile and feed mina and feed seyoung her pancake. "Small matter mina. I'm not tired at all."

Mina shake her head and take the spoon from her. "You must eat too."

Chaeyoung sigh and smile first before eat. "Thank you mina." She said and put seyoung on her lap.

"Yummy." Seyoung said and hiccup suddenly.

Chaeyoung shocked a bit and give her water. "No talking when eating." She mad a bit.

Seyoung pout and nod. "Okieee."

Chaeyoung smile and feed her untill she full and refuse to eat. "Now let's take a shower and play downstair okay." She carry seyoung to her room and taking care of her.

Mina pov

Mina feel that weird feelings begin to disappear and she don't know why. 'Why this happen so sudden. Is that because what i think is true.' She thougth and afraid of losing chaeyoung.

After minutes

Chaeyoung went to mina and see she sleeping. She went closer to mina and cares her bang softly. "Wake up princess. Time to shower." She whisper softly and mina groan.

"Ehmmm chaeng." She rub her eyes and smile.

Chaeyoung can't handle her cuteness. She help mina to walk to her bathroom and leave her there to do her morning routine as well.

Fast forward.

Tzuyu, sana, momo and dahyun already here.

"Rose said she gonna be late for a bit because of traffic and somi said she almost here." Chaeyoung said and sit beside mina.

"Mina did you remember anything?" Dahyun ask and receive a smack on her head from momo. She look down and rub her head.

Mina chuckle. "Not yet but i hope i will gain it soon."

Suddenly a knock on the door making chaeyoung stand and open the door.

"Hey, miss me?" He's smirk