#9

Team C vs Team G

After Bakugo and Midoriyas fight we had to move to a new location to perform the battles.

Midoriya and Urarakas team won so you can believe the praise I gave Ocha along with a hug. She was so surprised herself, she received compliments from many in the class, Iida as well. I walked over to him, "Well done Iida, you played the villain part well!" I gave him a thumbs up.

He removed his mask," why thank you Zatanna for your praises, I didn't like the idea of being a villain even if it was just an excerise... But I manage to overcome it and do my best, even if we lost." he looked down.

Oh Iida... I placed my hand under his chin to make him look at me." You're still the most evil villain here Iida!"I smiled widely at him. I was shorter than Midoriya so I was on my tippy toes. I had to lean slightly into him to be able to reach his face.

Iidas cheeks went crimson red, he coughed and placed his gloved hand on mine and removed it slowly. He chuckled and smiled... I've never seen him smile genuinely. "I look forward to seeing how you work with Momo."

My cheeks were pink now, "Me too."
He lowered my hand and let go. All Might called Iida over with Bakugo and Uraraka. His analysis of the test is about to begin.

"Well despite the results the MVP of this exercise is young Iida!"

The three people who looked completely bummed about this whole thing became happy in no time. Iida was completely shocked!
"Should it be one of the heros instead since they're the winners?" the girl with from features said.
I looked from her back to All Might.

"Mhmm valid question, why didn't I choose one of them then? Who has a guess?" All Might raised his hand for an indication.
Momo who was next to me raised her hand. "Sir I can tell you why!"
This is gonna be good.

"Iida embraced this challenge he was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role..." she continued.
"I'll explain, Bakugo judgment was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. Doing a large scale attack indoors was a foolish move, it could've been disastrous... Midoriyas plan was also poorly thought out considering the damage he received. He was rendered helpless which wasn't smart... "

"Uraraka on the other hand let her guard down mid battle, and her final attack was reckless!"

I raised my hand. Momo stopped and nodded for me to go, I think she's open to me interjecting because we bonded in this small time. Besides Uraraka is my best friend, can't let negativity be the only thing they hear after all this.
" Yes young Zatara? "I looked over to Uraraka and Iida." Although I can not ignore what they did wrong, I would also like to put it out there that had this been a real battle Uraraka would have never done such a reckless move had the weapon been real. Uraraka is  smarter than that to do something so dangerous in this situation."

Uraraka looked up at me and smiled. She knew what she did was reckless. I'm glad she's taking this in.

"As for Iida, he really got into character and was fully prepared for his opponents. He kept his mission in mind and stuck to a strategy."
Iida was practically shaking now, he really was surprised.
He had stars float about his head.

Momo continued," precisely, although the heros technically won they took advantage that this was training."

Momo bowed and All Might looked gob smacked. She took the words right out his mouth. He was trying to say something she didn't point out which was hopeless, but my attention was on Bakugo.