𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠

I woke up to the sound of the door knocking. "Girls breakfast is in ten" Milllys mom said. "What is it?" Sally may said, while her face is stuck in the pillow. "The usual, Now Miss May" she said walking over to Sally. She suddenly pulled off the quilt. Thank Satan she was wearing pajamas. "Get up! Y/n already dressed." To be fair I just put a hoodie over my pajamas- which was a pair of shorts.

"Y/n hun the breakfast table is to the right side of the stairs and right again."
"Thank you Lin" I said. As I climbed down the stairs I ran into Millie. "Hey Mildred" I said mocking strikers voice.
"Ah y/n you can't be talking about your boyfriend like that" "How many times people! He is NOT my boyfriend! Is it that hard to understand!" Millie laughed. "Who's your boyfriend?" Striker said popping out of nowhere. "Your mom" I laughed and headed down to the table. I felt eyes on my back the whole way there but they stopped when I was at the table.

I saw moxxie and decided to talk to him. He looked paler than the rich dude we had to kill a couple weeks ago.
"Hey moxxie? You OK?"

Eyes feeling again.

"I'm fine. Just a little bit worried. Blitz is in this game with me so he's gonna try and demolish me." I looked around to find Blitz but he was in a heavy conversation with Strikers about his horse. "I.....don't think he's gonna be a problem. Mox don't worry ok? Most of us are in the games. OK? I'll beat blitz for you"

Very, Hard eye feeling.

"Thanks y/n your the best."
"Of course anytime mox- Also I think millies lookin for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                             𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there at the back of the crowd. I didn't win the Pain Games but I didn't exactly lose. I came sixth in 38. Wally gave a speech on how for the first time ever there is a tie. Striker came on stage and for some reason as he scanned the crowd and when his eyes landed on me, they widened and i could swear I saw a smirk form. He started singing and i swear I heard moxxie scream 'What the fuck!' So I went to check what was up.
As I was passing the stage some fangirls were pulling a Carol Baskin and devouring a girl who Striker kicked in the face. I looked up at him and he just winked. I could feel the glares being shot at me so I ran towards moxxie with my blush spreading.

"Hey Millie, Moxxie, what happened? I heard you scream" "Oh no he was just mad because Striker stole his moment" Millie giggled. "He did NOT steal my moment. He just plagiarised it." "Uh mox? You know I don't speak big Satan words." I said. "It doesn't matter come on mox we need to go back to the house" Millie said. "Yes you need to be treated for the shark bites. I think I have a case in my room if you need help." I said. After I said that I could swear Striker said 'Moxxie go fuck yourself'. Sure enough when I looked over he was staring at us. Me and millie shot him daggers in return. Blitz walked over and I explained we need to go back to the house so he helped bring moxxie back.

"There. All patched up." I said as Moxxie looked at my wounds. "That shark was a big fuckin bitch but you~ -hic- you know what? I survived -hic-" Moxxie said as the anaesthesia was wearing off. "Thanks again y/n. I appreciate it" Millie said while Eskimo kissing moxxie. "It's no problem. I have to do this all the time at home. You know with my mom and stuff" I said as I waved it off. "Come on Mox you need to rest." I smiled as Moxxie babble incoherently at her.

I turned as i was putting my medical gear in its box when I felt a presence behind me. I turned and saw Striker standing there. "I thought you knew better than to touch a married man." He said with a chuckle. He approached me and closed the door behind me. "I'm not that stupid" He said. "W-what!?" I said worried by his movements. I didn't realise that a blush crept on my face.
"Hehe I know you want me. You little slut" He snapped the last word and with a flick of his tail the supplies were off the bed and I was pinned down on it.