Chapter 4

"I wonder where Hera and Kiera are.. What are they doing... I miss those idiots.." Diana says to herself while sitting on her bed waking to another beautiful yet empty day. "Lady Diana, you are awake!" Krishna says standing on the door.

The dark silhouette reminded Diana of another familiar silhouette. Diana looks at the silhouette desperately wishing it to turn into the familiar silhouette but sadly it didn't. "I would want you in my banquet." Krishna says making Diana tilt her head.

"Ah! How rude of me. I am Vasudev Krishna the King of Dwarka, we want the beauty of Siodonna to grace our land by attending our banquet." Krishna says and Diana nods as it was her job of attending and performing at banquets. "After 7 days, after a week the banquet shall be held. I shall be taking my leave today so I won't be able to escort you to my land but my little sister Subhadra shall be escorting you to our land after 2 days. Please be prepared." Krishna says and Diana nods.

*****

"Arjun! Nakul! Escort Subhadra and Diana till dwarka. Kalyavan is roaming around the forest." Kunti commands. Arjun and Nakul follow their mother's command and move towards the prepared carriages where Diana was already seated. Subhadra after bidding farewell to everybody too got on her carriage and the journey started.

After a long journey they all take a break in an open area of the forest. Diana quickly gets into one of the tents as it was suffocating and back straining in the carriage whereas Arjun is busy pestering Subhadra and Nakul enjoying the argument.

"Who can stay calm and silent in this situation?" Subhadra asks annoyed. "Well.. unlike you Diana isn't causing a ruckus or anything. She is peacefully enjoying her time in nature. You should try that as well." Arjun says sipping his drink.

"How do you know? She is inside the tent and you are pestering me for hours!" Subhadra says. "She is right there sipping her tea peacefully while admiring the view." Arjun says taking another sip while closing his eyes making Subhadra and Nakul look at Diana's direction who wasn't dressed in her dancer dress and really was enjoying her tea along with the view as Arjun said.

"How did you know? You didn't even turn around, all you did was pester me while sipping your drink with closed eyes." Subhadra says. "I am a warrior Subhadra." Arjun says and two small rabbits hops towards Diana. Diana turns towards them and pets their head.

"Woah... she is... beautiful.." was all that came out of Subhadra's mouth gaining Nakul and Arjun's attention. They took a moment and turned around to widen their eyes at the scene. Diana was wearing a plain western gown with her hair left free, no jewelry or make up enjoying her tea along with the birds and rabbits' company.

 Diana was wearing a plain western gown with her hair left free, no jewelry or make up enjoying her tea along with the birds and rabbits' company

Diana takes a last sip of her tea and gives it to the maid who came to take or else Diana would go by herself. The rabbit then hopped on her lap and she continued petting it. The argument of Subhadra and Arjun continues and Subhadra goes inside the forest and the kalyavan incident takes place. 

Diana calmly followed Nakul who was ready with his sword. As Arjun jumped after Subhadra in the water Nakul panicked whereas Diana stood there calmly as she knew that the dark silhouette man was no ordinary and wouldn't even let a scratch on his beloved ones.

And as she predicted nothing awful happened all due to the grace of Krishna. After the Kalyavan death Krishna led them to the carriage. "Looks like it was fated for you to be escorted by me." Krishna says to Diana showing her carriage. 

Diana accepts the offer and takes his hands and gets seated on the carriage. Krishna too hops on the carriage and starts leading it to Dwarka with the rest following. After reaching the gates Krishna requests Arjun and Diana to follow him for some important work. Nakul and Subhadra returns to the main palace while Krishna mischievously takes the two to somewhere only her knows.

Krishna explains his plan of abducting Rukmini after receiving a letter and request to marry her by abducting her from her forced marriage. On krishna's request Arjun turns into Brihnaala, Diana chokes on air upon seeing the beauty infront of her.

Arjun whines complaining about his look as krishna is busy controlling his laugh and Diana was in a corner trying to stifle her laugh. Diana is given the job of decorating the Mandir and preparing all the necessities which she gladly accepted.

"How can you make her do things without forcing or using any magic? She even refuses to acknowledge our presence." Arjun says. "Kindness and love have no language parth. Its not my magic but its her kindness and Rukmini's love." Krishna says. 

During the evening Rukmini enters the well decorated mandir after fleeing away with the help of Arjun. Krishna then appears and the two exchange the vow of husband and wife infront of the Shiv-Shakti monument. Rukmi appears and fights Krishna who later soon is defeated and is about to get killed by krishna's sudarshan chakra for speaking ill about Rukmini but Rukmini stops krishna and he spares Rukmi.

"Now I hope you got the reason of the banquet." Krishna says looking at Arjun and Diana making them nod. The four then reach back to Dwarka surprising everyone. the Pandu family has already arrived worried listening to the Kalyavan attack.

"Bhrata arjun as.... Pfttt!" Nakul bursts out listening to the abduction story earning a head chop from Arjun. "I shall lead you to your room La-" "Diana!" Diana turns around diverting her attention from krishna to the familiar voices. She turns around to see her friends who too were invited to the banquet and were worried sick about Diana as krishna didn't let them go back with his sweet words and charms.

They rush towards Diana but stop in mid way confusing everybody. Hera raises her eyebrow at Diana and Diana looks the distance between her and the Pandu family and quickly back off in surprise as she failed to notice it.

"I guess they are your friends. You may join them." Krishna says and Diana rushes towards her friends. "4 days.. I look forward to it. I want lady Diana as the main lead as always. Will you?" krishna says with a sweet smile. "Please honor our wedding with your grace and elegance Lady Diana, the Timeless beauty of Siodonna." Rukmini says.

"Its an honor my lady. To be invited in the banquet by his lord and to be praised by your grace is the highest honor the land of Siodonna has ever received. We will forever be grateful to this land for receiving such an honor." Diana says placing her hand on her chest and bowing down with the hem of her gown lifted with another hand gracefully.

"She understands!" "She knows our language!" "She knows how to talk our language!" "She can talk!" "She isn't dumb or mute!" the pandavas exclaim turn by turn and ofcourse the last two coming from none other than Nakul and Bheem. Diana's beauty was already once in a lifetime to which you couldn't help but stare at but her voice was as magical as her beauty soft, polite, kind and as sweet as honey which danced on the listener's ears making them yearn for more.