Veronica tsked. "You've never lived a day without me, Taehyung. You think too highly of yourself," She chuckled, and Taehyung felt his teeth grind, his muscles tense.

Veronica turned around to walk away, and Taehyung grabbed her arm, pulling her back. "Don't talk to me like that."

Veronica looked up at him. "What do you think you doing, trying to act imperiously? Don't irk me too much, honey. I might just sleep with another man behind your back." Veronica smirked, and then took a step away from him.

Taehyung looked away, biting the inside of his cheek. Veronica got into the car. Jeongguk hugged Rosie tightly and Rosie kissed him and told him to take care. She got into the other side of the car, giving Taehyung a smile on her way.

When Rosie got in, she looked at Veronica. "I think it's marvelous that you can drive,"

"Every woman should know how to drive. Relying on the men is simply idiocy. It is a prerequisite forced onto us by society. I don't rely on Taehyung for anything." Veronica said and then began driving, quite fast. "Absolutely nothing."

"O-oh-" Rosie said lightly, and then looked out the window. "You're so wise, Veronica. And I think it's wonderful how liberal Taehyung is."

"I don't think he likes how nasty I am," Veronica laughed. "Oh well. It's not like he has a say in things,"

Rosie hummed, not being able to relate in the slightest. She just nodded along.

Jeongguk and Taehyung both saw the car rush off, and Jeongguk coughed at the smoke it let out from the back. When the smoke evaporated, Jeongguk saw Taehyung standing on the other side of the road, looking away silently.

Jeongguk looked at him for a sparing second, and then Taehyung looked up at him, and Jeongguk looked away.

"It's rather cold, isn't it? I heard it's going to snow soon."

Jeongguk scoffed. "You really don't have the right to be making mindless conversation."

Taehyung jaw dropped in a fake offense. "Excuse me- I happen to care an awful lot about the weather."

Jeongguk hummed, looking away. "Well, you shouldn't. I don't wish to speak about the weather with you, I simply don't care for it. Not with you."

"How impolite of you, Jeongguk," Taehyung said, walking across the road over to him.

"How humourous of you, Taehyung! To be talking like everything in the world's alright after what you did yesterday." Jeongguk snapped angrily, pointing at him.

Taehyung looked at him, his hands in his pockets. "What did I do?"

Jeongguk looked at him with an eyebrow lifted up, and Taehyung tilted his head. "I must've forgotten-"

"You think you're rather chucklesome, don't you Taehyung? Well, mister- if I must remind you. You did the most horrendous of things a man can do to another man."

"Did you forget men killed each other only a few years ago? Nothing can be worst than that-"

"You put your lips! Lips belonging to a man, onto mine! Lips belonging to a man! I mean- that- i-it's unheard of! It's absolutely horrid-" Jeongguk started, and Taehyung was frowning.

"What are you on about? Is this another one of those strange dreams you had, Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked, and Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

"N-no. You- you kissed me yesterday. Behind the diner."

"I did no such thing. My my, I did not expect you to be a fibber, Jeongguk." Taehyung said, giving a little sigh that was over exaggerated, so obviously laced with an underlying tone of humor.