let's talk

hey everyone,

first off, i would like to say that i'm so sorry for not posting the past few months. i just got busy and if i'm being honest with you guys i lost motivation to continue this book. at the time i started it i felt great about it, but slowly over time i just didn't feel as passionate about it anymore.

i want to thank you guys for sticking it out with me. even if you are no longer interested, thank you for at least giving my book a try. i love the community that we built off of my first book and i'm so thankful for you guys that have read this one because of my first one.

during this hiatus i have been working on other things though. i've posted a new story called "rags to riches". it is a Calum Hood story and if any of you guys are interested feel free to go give it a read and support! if not, it's totally cool :)

finally, after thinking about this book and it's future i have decided that i would like to discontinue this book and completely start from scratch. while writing and taking time on my other book, my skills have developed and gotten better. i would love to give you guys something brand new if you would still like to read a JATP related story!

please let me know your thoughts and suggestions. if you would like a specific person between Charlie, Owen, or Jeremy then comment too! or if you just want to see a book about someone completely new, i would love to do that as well!

again thank you so much for your support and patience! i love you all <33

- MsMcCorgi