□2□

"Hyung, why do you cheat so much?" Minghao said to jeonghan who is smirking while were walking out to the arcade...

        "Myungho cheating is fun! I don't want to waste my time for that machine..." he defended his self even though he is the wrong one...

          "Then why did you volunteer to help?" Seungkwan ask him...

        Jeonghan let out a little giggle, "Yes i volunteer but i didn't say that i will play the game fair!" He said the make my eyes rolled...

            The thirteen of them start bickering each other. Are they even real? We are on the mall for heaven sake! I pulled jeongshil and shane who is watching them. They whispered to me that they want to eat already...

         We enter into a restaurant that jeongshil wants to eat. The waiter approach us...i will talk but someone did...

             "Table for 16 person, please!" Jeonghan said who stand beside me...

           The waiter smile at us, "Please follow me ma'am and sir!" He said and walk already...

          The boys together with shane and jeongshil follow them while me, i'm looking at this cheater with a frown on my face...

             He look at me with a confused look, "What are you looking at?" He ask me...

           I shook my head and avoid his gaze, "I thought we already part ways..." i said and follow the others...

          "No, we follow the three of you!" He said and walk beside me, "It's not safe if we let you...You are girls, you know?" He said with a hint of sarcastic...

          I rolled my eyes, "If you said so..." i said and sat at the chair beside shane, "Did you order already?" I ask her while ruffling her hair...

            "No because Scoups sunbae-nim said he order for us already..." she said and look at me, "and please unnie, stop messing my hair...i'm not imjin nor yumi nor tami..." she complained while pouting...

           I giggle, "Why are you sensitive when it comes to your hair?" I ask while smirking, "Does our leader had a boyfriend already???" I tease her....

          She give me a death glare that make me shut up, "Are you for real unnie? Boyfriend your ass...i'm still young!" She said and look at her phone once again....

          I notice that jeongshil rolled her eyes, "Why can't you admit to her? That your still waiting to that person, brat?"  She said while smirking...

              The both of them look at each other. I shook my head because i feel that they will start bickering again in any time soon....They just avoided each other gaze when someone cleared his throat...

         "They are like the girl version of jeonghan hyung and shua hyung...they like to tease and bicker each other but still they keeping the secret of each other...." woozi said and giggle a little...

          "And they really love each otherrrr..." wonwoo said....

           Jeongshil and shane act like they want to throw up, "Not in my life!!!/ that's not gonna happened!!!" The both of them said in unison....

           The boys keep teasing the jeongshil and shane while me? I just keep eating while watching them. I felt my phone vibrated, sign that someone is calling. I keep ignoring it and continue to eat...

        "Are you not gonna answer that?" Jeonghan ask me when he felt the vibration. I look at him and just rolled my eyes, "Why do you have the title of being the INNOCENT VISUAL? i think you are not that innocent!" He said again...

         "Maybe because they see me as an innocent person but believe me when i say, i'm not that innocent..." i said and continue to eat...

            He chuckled, "When i first saw you, you look like a kid that lost in a forest..." he said..

        I frowned, "We just met each other yesterday, at the award show...remember?" I said sarcastically...

        "we just met yesterday but i already saw you more than 5 times..." he said that make me look at him....

            "Are you a stalker?" I ask him with a hint of annoyance...

           He smirk, "I'm Yoon Jeonghan and stalking someone is not my thing...." he said...

          "It's probably one of your prank...I'm not gonna believe you!!!" I said and rolled my eyes...

         "Okayyyyy..." he said and obviously teasing me...

             I didn't bother to talk back. We all continue to eat peacefully. When Scoups pay the bill. I give some money but he refuse. They are the one who ordered the food, they will gonna pay it. His member reaction is worth it. They are all looking at scoups, like they didn't like what Scoups said....

           The boys decide to accompany us until we arrive at the parking lot...We bid our goodbyes and proceed to our cars....

              Jeongshil and shane run to the car but they stop when they saw a two big man. 'What's the meaning of this?' I ask inside my mind...

         The two man look at me while walking toward to me, "You need to come with us, Ms. Song..."

       I slowly moved backward, "Don't you dare go near on me..." i said nervously. They didn't stop and, "Let go of my arm, assholes!!!" While trying to remove their hands on my arm...

        "Let go of her or else i will call a police!" Shane said in a serious tone while holding her phone and dial an emergency number...

         This mans didn't pay attention on them and continue to pull me inside the  van but before i step in, one of them is already on the ground while carassing his cheeks. Someone pulled me and hide me behind his back...

        "When she said let go of her, you should let go!" Jeonghan said in a scary way...

         Jun step forward, "You should go now before the police arrive..." he said in a serious tone...

             Those man look at me before enter the van and go. Jeongshil and shane hugged me very tight, i hug them back. I look to the boys and they are looking at me with a worried look...

        "you supposed not to do that, you just put your life in danger..." i said to jeonghan

           "Is that your way of saying thank you..." he ask while emphasizing the word thank you...

              "Thank you...i'm really great that you help me but please next time, stay away because on what you've done...you are now in danger!!!"