Night out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDITORS NOTE <3

ok so like tysm for reading, and sorry for the delay. I had a bit of a block T-T

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far and I hope you're looking forward to this chapter. I wouldnt say there's smut, but it's a little bit spicy 😌🤚

Enjoy <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 5 tedious hours in the hospital, and another 3 without leaving the flat, I was back to normal, with the cut on my head being only minor, and as suspected the breathing was a natural reaction to the smoke. Since my heart was still beating, John only had to do 1 form of CPR, meaning my recovery was quick and simple.

I stand in the window, playing my violin, a solemn yet exciting tune which varied in major and minor. It was of my own creation of course, and was one of my most liked. The flat didn't suffer much damage from the explosion, as it was a suspected major gas fault in the houses next door, which were apparently vacated at the time. Something didn't sit right there, however I chose to yet again ignore this and focus on the case ahead.

It was late in the evening, however I sleep little and often throughout the day, 30 minute naps every other hour. Much more effective than the usual sleep schedule.

John had gone to the pub with a friend, most liket Stamford. He hadn't told me this of course, however I knew from his put-together outfit and the trail of colone he had on was going on a night out.

I hear crashing downstairs and put down my violin gently, yet quickly. After those- americans- I wasn't to let any other person near my landlady. I promptly make my way down the stairs to find a pink faced John, stains on his shirt and his hair a mess. Obviously a good night then from the looks of it.
I chuckle slightly and let my guard down as I see John stumble in the dark.

I flip the light on and John squints, looking up bewildered. He was blatently very drunk, im surprised he is barely conscious. I make my way down the rest of the stairs slowly, hearing Mrs Hudsons door unlock as she emerges, face full of annoyance.

"I've got him Mrs Hudson. Dont you worry" I smile at her and she smiles back, closing her door again.

"Ahhh sherlockkkk" John Slurs at me
"How ya doinnn"

"I'm fine John, you on the other hand-"

"Ahh I'm fineee sherlockk, just finee"

I knew he'd be drunk, but not quite this much. I aid him up the stairs and into his room, letting go of him, reaching for the door when John stops me

"Noo don't go sherlockyy" he pouts

I grimace.  Sherlocky

"John, you're highly intoxicated, ill talk to you tomorrow. When you're, less.. like this" I gesture to him as he grins a wonky smile

"The only thing I am intoxicated with" he blinks slowly and puts his finger up and points at me laughing "is you sirr"

I feel my cheeks burn, and my chest tighten yet again.

"What?"

John grabs my shirt collar and pulls me to his height as I try to pull back.

This is wrong

"Do y'know.." John grins at me, as I continue to attempt to pull away from him.
"I'm stronger than youu sherlockk, can't get away that easyyy"

I begin to panic as John looks at me, he's eyes partially closed and his face coming closer.

Nononono not like this

"John.. stop!" I shout and John steps back

"Whaaat? You've been waiting for this I can tell" John grins flirtatiously and I blush.

"John you're drunk. Go to bed" I say, knowing that's not what I'm really thinking.

John grabs me by my belt and I inhale sharply as be tries to undo it. As I focus on trying to stop John he kisses me.

The kiss is deep and slow, John grabbing my waist as he pulls me in, his lips working around mine as I kiss him back. He tastes like beer and warmth, my heart beating hard as John tries to pry his tounge into my mouth.

My eyes fly open and I push him back, knowing the impact of what I let happen. I'm breathless for a second until I find my voice a look down at John.

"Go to bed"

I turn and leave the room, not looking back. This time it was real. This time it wasn't a dream. I hope he doesn't remember this, yet I know a part of me wants him to. My heart is still thumping as I travel down the stairs into the living room, replaying the recent affair in my mind over and over again. I touch my lips lightly, unable to get John out of my head. Maybe a 7 hour sleep is what I need right now. I'm not getting any work done after that.

Dont get me wrong, He is an amazing kisser and I know I enjoyed every second of it. However, even I want to admit it or not.

I wanted more.