Mara, a thicker girl standing beside the cowboy nervously held herself. "I don't like the thought of just waiting for our demise."

Leilani rose her brows, "Orrrrr, instead of thinking about our demise. Why don't we go around the," the rose gold hair bounced as she looked around the wooden cart, "box and introduce ourselves since we'll be spending time together?"

The group of young adults all nodded and shrugged.

I mean, what does one do in this situation?

Leilani vocalized again, "My name is Leilani and my ability is ice." Lani held her hand in-front of her as one single shard of ice floated above her palm.

Lani looked to Evander as he announced, "I guess that means me next. Um, my ability is air." He waved his right hand in Xavier's direction, blowing out the fire that Xavier kept turning on and off with his lighter. "Also my name is Evander."

"My ability is dark." Boski admitted, tightening his ponytail.

Xavier chuckled and whispered to Aria, "I wonder if his heart is as dark as his ability."
Aria covered her mouth to stop a smile from forming.
"That's not funny." She said.
The girl adjusted her glasses, "My ability is light."
A little flicker of light made way from her palm before staying and making the cart brighter.

"My ability is earth." The ginger announced. "And my name is Xavier."

The country man stuck his hands in his Jean pockets, smiling, "My ability is water. Though I've only used it for my old mans farm."
The thicker girl beside him nodded slowly .
"Also my name is Damon." He added.

"My um, my ability is fire." The girl uttered, fidgeting with her green sweater vest.

"No wonder my hearts on fire." Damon winked at her.

"Ew." Boski commented. He looked over to Frankie and questioned, "What's your ability?"

Frankie tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. "My name is Frankie, and my ability is lightning."
Frankie shrugged, "Like Zeus but not as great." 

"How cute."  Boski uttered.

Xavier tilted his head to the side, "Is Frankie shirt for anything?"

The girl shook her head.
"Just Frankie."
The ginger nodded all knowingly.

The cart came to a stop and the group heard a few doors shut.

"I think we've arrived to our forever home." Xavier stated.

The wooden cart doors were opened by four of the Viridian and Gold guards. The well dressed staff helped pull the group out of the cart and onto a stone pavement.

"I can't believe we're here. . ." Evander hunched his shoulders ever so slightly.
Frankie folded her arms over her chest,
"I hope we don't disappoint."
One hand greeted both Evander and Frankie on their shoulders.
"I think we'll do just fine." Lani remarked.
Frankie paused for a moment. She ran both of her hands through her hair before staring into the castle.

Almost pondering with hope.
I wonder if we'll even be able to be the bare minimum at our beloved Kingdom.