Find a Way

Key:
Merida - Italicized
Ralph - Bold
Both - Like this

Merida casually walks around Oh My Disney, observing a few couples and thinking about how maybe being in love with someone may not be so bad.

Merida: "🎶If  only a touch, if just for a moment. Is somewhere "That someone", who I can hold. Is somewhere "That someplace", where I can go?"🎶

She then thinks back to the man whom her and the other princesses saved, considering he was grateful to all of them for saving his life. The fiery redhead notices a few Disney couples and gets lost in thought.

"🎶Am I living a life that seems frozen in time? Searching for warmth, but my world is cold. And I'm stuck in a dream, with no end it seems. Can I find a way? Find a way, find a way."🎶

Meanwhile in Litwak's Arcade, Wreck-It Ralph is sitting in his home thinking about Vanellope's princess friends whim saved his life: Remembering how Vanellope mentioned that two of them were single. And there was something about the curly redhead that was amazing.

Ralph: "🎶Days turn to years, and it seems for a lifetime. That I've tried going solo, been on my own
Can I find "That something" for this heart of stone?🎶
"

Ralph looks at the picture of Felix and Tamora Calhoun's wedding, and begins to realize that maybe finding love would be nice, too.

"🎶Am I living a life that seems frozen in time? Searching for warmth, but my world is cold. Stuck in a dream with no end it seems. Can I find a way? Find away, find a way.🎶"

Ralph then hops onto the internet train, while at the same time Merida then steps out of Oh My Disney.

"🎶I've spent life concealed. Too much time unseen, wondering why, and stuck in between.🎶"

Merida: "🎶The closer I get, I push love away. It just causes heartache; heartache and pain.🎶"

Both: "🎶I've tried  letting go, now I want to hold on!🎶"

A strange light then appears in front of both of them, indicating that they must follow it.

Merida and Ralph:
"🎶Find a way

Find a way

Find a way

Find a way🎶"

The two keep following the light, believing that it's leading them to their soulmate.

Merida and Ralph:
"🎶And I'm living a life that seems frozen in time
Searching for warmth, but my world is cold.
And I'm stuck in a dream with no end it seems🎶"

The two then come to a stop when the lights change into some kind of portal like sypher and it shows the silhouettes of each of them to the other. 

Ralph: "🎶Find a way (Find a way)🎶"

The silhouette of Ralph glows brighter as Merida hears his voice.

Merida: "🎶Find a way (Find a way)🎶"

The silhouette of Merida also glows brighter and Ralph hears her voice.

The two then step closer to the portal.

Merida and Ralph:
"🎶Find a way
Find a way

Find a way🎶"

The two then collide as the portal disappears. It takes a moment for the two to recognize each other, and they finally do.

Merida and Ralph:
"🎶Find a way
Find a way🎶"

They now know that they have found their soulmate.