𝐒𝐈𝐗

"What if we don't make it out of this, Si. I mean-" I ask simon as he puts an 'X' of Sam's blood on my arm. X marks the spot.

"We will... don't worry. We've got this," he replies in an effort to reassure me.

"You guys remember half an hour ago when you wanted to murder me?" Sam begins. "You don't have to do this, you can leave."

"Remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself for us?" Kate replies. "We are ending this together."

"Hm. Touché," I mutter.

"You've done well, my friend." Simon pats her shoulder.

"I'll see you later."

•••

"This corn expired two years ago, what the hell?" I whisper to myself, putting it back in its previous spot on the shelf. Then she screamed. it was Kate. At once, I rush to the source of the sound to see her struggling against Skull Mask and I slap my hands over my mouth to keep myself from screaming as iI watch her get pushed into the bread slicer. The sound of her screams ceased within mere seconds.

I turn around and puke after seeing all that blood, Kate's head in.. slices. It's so disgusting. You see that type of stuff in movies but when you see it in person it's a whole different story. When I stand back up, I'm met with a sound of a blade being shown and the one and only Ruby Lane.

Instinctively, I take the garden rake that could be found right next to me and began to grate her face and whack her with it.  I scream as I push the rake's sharp, rusty ends into her weak neck. I watch in triumph as she drops her razorblade to try and pull my weapon from her leaking throat. Before she could, her head slides right off of her neck, and she drops to the cold floor.

I rush to kick her head far away from her body and grab her razorblade, looking up just in time to see Sam stop struggling against Deena. The blade disappears from my palms and the killers seem to have vanished into thin air. A relieved sigh makes its way past my lips and I run to where I last saw the boy I loved. I was going to tell him.

"Simon, we did... it." I stop dead in my tracks. "Sim... Simon?" My world shattered right in front of me, and I fell to my knees.

"Simon!" I screamed, and my voice echoed throughout the walls back to me. I let out a choked sob- everything was gone. My soulmate was dead, and he never even heard me say "I love you". "Simon, please hold on. There has to be a way, please don't leave me! I- can't- please." my voice was shrill, the pain overtook my body. "Please, I love you, Simon, I love you. Please come back to me. We didn't do so many things, there's so much left for us," I whispered, but I knew he wasn't breathing. He wasn't coming back to me. Simon's blood soaked my clothes as it pooled from his head.

Simon may have got an easy way out, out of this forever curse. But I had so much longer to go.