𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄

Start from the beginning

𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝟐
am i fine as hell
:)?

𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡🦒🥽
she probably not even fine
hinata just over
exaggerating

𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 🍼🐄
nah, she was bad

glancing over at you, before the vibrations of yours and his phone could be heard. making you both make eye contact for a quick second

𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 😩💦👅

3:54PM

𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 🏃🏽‍♂️ 💨
HAHA LOSERSS

𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 🏃🏽‍♂️ 💨
ME AND KAGEYAMA
KNOW WHAT
@𝐗𝐗𝐗-𝐗𝐗𝐗-𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗
LOOKS LIKE
HAHAH😛

𝐗𝐗𝐗-𝐗𝐗𝐗-𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗
hold up! how the hell
yk what i look like 💀

looking up from your phone to see two fine ass boys staring at you. the ginger sticking his tongue out at you while the black-haired boy shifted awkwardly.

𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 🐔 👎🏻
na? rlly bae

𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🧑🏻‍🍼
ew🤢 them? see you first

𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 🧅🤣
she prolly ugly ass hell
😂😂 ugly ass

rolling your eyes at his response before walking over towards the two boys. "suppers" giving them a lazy smile and peace sign. hinata eyes lighting up with excitement, "YOUR XXX-XXX-XXXX" he shouted, pointing at you making your eyes go wide. "FUCKING BOKE YOUR EXPOSING HER NUMBER" the black-haired male responded, slapping him in the back of head. "OWWW BAKAYAMA"

"y'all hella wild" you chuckled, making kageyama face heat up. "i'm shoyo hinata and that's kageyama" pointing towards the boy beside him. "damn, now i see why that chat called volleyball daddies" looking them both up and down with a smirk on your face. "i don't even see why onion hair tried calling you ugly your— beautiful " a smile on his face as he did the same gesture. you both boldly checking each other out while kageyama just stood there.

before rubbing the back of your neck, "my bad, i'm y/n" giving them a bright grin before your manager started to call your name. making you roll your eyes before excusing yourself, walking over to your manager visibly irritated. "are they trying to steal—" he whispered, looking over at the boys who were arguing. making you turn your head before looking back at him, crossing your arms as you raised an eyebrow. "why? you think just cus they my friends they gon' steal?" twisting your neck at the older male who nearly sweat dropped.

"n-no N-NEVER! i m-mean— sorry for distracting you from your work" he bowed repeatedly, before nervously running off somewhere. making you question how the hell he become the manager anyways. shrugging your shoulders before walking back over to the guys. who were too engrossed in their phones to acknowledge your presence.