𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄

saturday3:39 PM

saturday
3:39 PM

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭

"𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞! 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫—"hinata said to kageyama, hidden behind the shelves you were restocking. listening to you gossip on the phone. "boke! we can't just ask her. text the group chat and see if she reply" rushing the shorter male as you continued to gossip.

"bitch! he literally pulled up at my house! and got mad cus' ian let him in— like nigga ian ask nor tell yo' goofy ass to pull up" scrunching up your face before your phone started to vibrate in your back pocket. making your once stoic face brighten up as you replied to the message in the group chat. giving the two boys the answer they have been waiting for.

making both boys eyes go wide, it was really you. "holy shit—  it's her!" hinata chuckled, with amazement. "shes...hot" kageyama muttered, not really expecting you to look that good. yeah he had a feeling you were going to be cute but after seeing you in person, all he could feel is embarrassment. but now is not the time when he had to brag about it.

𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐞😏🦅😩

3:47PM

𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 🍼🐄
me and boke
just seen
𝐗𝐗𝐗-𝐗𝐗𝐗-𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗
in person

𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 🏃🏽‍♂️ 💨
AND SHE BAD
AS HELL

𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝟐
can i be bad too :D

𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 🏃🏽‍♂️ 💨
no❤️

𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫🤫👀
fuck what hinata
talkin bout

𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫🤫👀
kageyama was she
fine? 👀

𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝🐱🤲🏼
or was she shrimpy
type of fine😶

𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 🏃🏽‍♂️ 💨
wym? she was fine
as hell! kageyama
even called her hot!