𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝟏

—𝐟𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲

—𝐟𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲

"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞? 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" kenma complained, folding his arms as he frowned. causing your face to twist up, "boy, i didn't ask yo' ass to come! i asked did you know the train route to keiji school" you corrected, side-eyeing the male who just rolled his eyes. where the fuck were these niggas at?

getting ready to walk off till you heard shouting, "WHO WON? I WON! WHO WON? I WON!" you heard someone attempt to sing, causing you and kenma to look at each other before he shrugged. "tokyo niggas weird" you spoke, pulling out your phone to make a call till,

"AYOOO ITS KENMA!" a voice yelled, making kenma eyes go wide. "oh, fuck no" he replied, speed walking away in the opposite direction. "uh uh! where yo' ass going?" you asked, being met with a frowning kenma. "AWAY FROM HIM!" pointing, causing you to turn your head and be met with bokuto and akaashi.

"KENBRO! WAIT, IM SORRY" bokuto yelled, chasing after kenma. "NO, WEIRD ASS BITCH!" he replied, running around the corner. "C'MON, IAN MEAN TO SEND YOU MY DICK PIC! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KURBRO!" continuing to chase after kenma, leaving you to stand there in shock and confusion. "what...the...fuck"

till an arm snaked around your shoulder, with you looking up being met with akaashi piercing-blue orbs. "has anyone ever told you that you would hot with your chain dangling in my face?" you asked, receiving an eyeroll as a smirk found its way on his usual stoic face. "all the time, now lets go" patting your lower back to get you to start walking.

"you trying to give them a preview?" he asked, looking out in front of y'all. with you side-eyeing him, "will it end with me eating some wingstop?" you replied, earning a low chuckle from him. "na, with your face in my mattress" he spoke, you getting ready to speak till you heard kenma voice. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" kenma shout, sounding as if he was possessed.

causing akaashi to run and basically drag you along, "NOT TILL YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGY" bokuto yelled back, sitting on kenma back as he struggled beneath him. "BOKUTO GET THE FUCK OFF MY KENNY BEFORE I STOMP YOUR ASS" you shouted, running over to rescue kenma till you were yanked back by akaashi. "rest in peace kenma"

𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 😩💦👅

3:09PM