Chapter 10

I'm so sorry for slow updates. I'm also working on another story right now it's about Tom Riddle's sister that's all I'm gona say. It will be out in few weeks maybe month or two if you interest in reading it. And is summer and I like writing but I'm also out side a lot end yeah you know I just forget to update.... But don't worry I will write this story until the proper end because I kind of hate when story is like really good and it's not completed. I'm not saying that my story is perfect or something I'm just saying that I hate when story is not completed. Lol. I love you all and I'm happy that you really want to read my story❤❤❤❤.

With you:

Ambulance took you to the local hospital and there you needed to get surgery because of your wounds. Surgery last about an hour and after the surgery they took you to the hospital room. There was Victoria. You were still unconscious and your body was really weak. After few hours you woke up and starting to realize what was happening around you. At first you have absolutely no idea where you were or why you were there but after few moments you saw Victoria who quickly came up to you. You saw that her lips was moving but you couldn't hear what she was saying. You just looked around the room and then you fall asleep again. Victoria yelled for doctor to come and they took you to another room so they could take a look if you have anything serious injuries. At the time Victoria was so stressed out that she nearly fainted. She received several calls from all the people who were worried about you but she ignored most of them because all of the stress she was in. Of course she told them in what condition you were in but her head was pounding and she harshly breath. She was just hoping that you were alright. About half an hour later doctors bring you back to the  room where Victoria was. Now you were conscious and you want to talk with Victoria to found out why you were in hospital since you didn't remember anything about what happened today.

"Y/n how are you feeling" doctor asked you.

"My whole body hurts me, I can barley move without feeling pain. What happened to me? Why am I here."

Victoria make eye contact with doctor all worried and then doctor asked you what is the last thing that you remember. You were explaining to him that in the morning you get to the stadium and have practice for Eurovision but what happened after practice is all blurry for you. Then doctor explained that because of shock you were in your body created some kind of mind wall to protect you and that's why you don't remember what happened. You also asked if you will get your memories back. Doctor told you that this is kind of normal in situations like that and your memory should get back within next few days or weeks. But since you didn't even know what happened to you, you asked if Steve knew that you are in hospital.
Victoria then sight and ask doctor to leave. You were very scared what will she tell you so you go into sitting position.

"Y/n you are here because of Steve."

"Wh...what? I don't understand." You quickly get anxious and started breath really fast.

"Y/n please calm down or you will faint again and that's not good for you."

You slowly calmed down and make eye contact with Victoria.

"He.... Steve....he raped you.....he stabbed you... in the stomach and....your leg......he use you....."

"I don't believe you Victoria he is a good guy."

"No y/n he is not. Police arrest him and took him to the station because of what he did to you"

You were all confused and shocked when you heard what really happened. You didn't want to believe but you knew it was true because Victoria just wouldn't lie to you. And doctor also inform you that police will come and ask you few questions when you get better. Before doctor left you asked him if there is any possibility that you get pregnant because of this. But at your relief doctor said that you can not because they gave you some medication that they use in that cases to prevent pregnancy. When doctor said that you feel so relieved as never before. After he left Victoria called Carly to tell her that you are already feeling better.

Call with Carly:

C: Victoria please tell me that y/n's better.

V: yes she is. Actually I can put her on the phone now.

You: hi Carly how are you?

C: I think I should ask you that question.

You: I'm better. How is Dominic?

C: he is fine, Damiano is with him.

You: what?

C: please don't be mad at me that I let him play with Dominic. I was contacting all lawyers who are available to help us with this.

You: it's okay, I'm not mad. And how is he with Damiano?

C: I think he like him.

You: okay. Carly I must to go now doctors want me to go on another examination.

C: right, I will came to look at you tomorrow.

You: okay,bye.

C: bye.

You then handed phone back to Victoria and lay down. After few minutes you fall asleep because you are still very tired because all the pills and medication.

To be continue.....

I also saw on instagram that tomorrow videospot for I wanna be your slave come out. You know just to inform you.

 You know just to inform you