Chapter 7

Hello guys I have my phone now I'm really sorry that you had to waited so long but here i am with new chapter lol  😂. Also thanks so much for all of your kindness and support. I love you 💕.
--------------------------------------------------------------

It was next day almost time for your little date with Damiano. You really wanted to make sure he is responsible now and he would never cheated on you again. You took Dominic with you because you want them to understand each other and made some kind of bond. You were running late because you had to prepare Dominic too. After you were prepared, you called Damiano to make sure that he didn't change his mind. You called him and he said that he is already waiting for you in the hotel lobby. When you and Dominic came to lobby Damiano complimented your look, of course and then he took you two to a nice restaurant few minutes away from hotel. You sit down across Damiano and Dominic sat next to you. You ordered one pizza with salami for you and Dominic because neither of you eat to much. And Damiano ordered pizza with pepperoni. After you eat there was an awkward silence between all of you but then you decided to speak because you really hate awkward silence.

"So Damiano what did you want to talk about?" You asked him and he answered you

"Umm.... I didn't expect you to bring Dominic with you but I'm glad you did he is a really sweet boy."

"You know i didn't asked you that."

He then looked to the ground. Then he placed a hand on your arm and said "look I know we didn't really end up well but I kind of want us to maybe try again if you are into it"

You know he is the father of your child but you find an exuse to start a fight, mainly because you were confused and mad at him and you were just full of emotions and scared that he might hurt you again. Your head at the moment was really a mess and you just said words you didn't really mean to say. And after breake up with Damiano you had huge trust issues.

"So you just want us to start again after you fucking cheated on me. Maybe if you didn't notice I have a child right here witch have a father who might I'm loyal to. But of course it's not a problem we can just start over like nothing happened. You will just use me like you probably did last time. While we are in Rotherham you will take advantage of me and when the Eurovision is over you will go back to Italy and I to UK and we won't see each other for a long time again and I'm not ready for moving back to Italy because us won't work out like it didn't last time. And I won't lose my time again because you will just hurt me and I don't fucking want that. I'm not saying that I don't miss you or that I don't still have feelings for you. It's just mean that if I gave you chanse you will hurt me again and start over with someone else like nothing happened."

After you finish one single tear came out of your eye. You didn't know what to do next. Do you just sit there and wait him to go, do you go? Then Damiano starts talking.

"I guess you said all you had to say. I will not bother you anymore. And I hope you are or will be happy with your husband, boyfriend or whatever do you have. I wish you good luck in your life and on Eurovision. Goodbye
y/n."

With that words he take his wallet out, put money for dinner on the table and then slowly walk away. You didn't know what to do and Dominic just sat there all confused. You called waiter and paid with your own money because you didn't want use Damiano's. Then you grabbed Dominic for hand and walk away from restaurant. You took Dominic back to the hotel and call Carly if she can take care of him for few hours. Of course she agreed. After that you changed your clothes, get the money that Damiano gave to you in envelope and knock on his door. When nobody opened you just pushed envelope with money under his door and leave. You went in to the park to clear your head a little. You actually realize that you just destroyed chance to be with Damiano. But in the other hand you don't need him, you did fine without him in last few years. You were so confused and angry on yourself for not just telling him the truth. Then in the middle of nowhere Steve show up. Yes what a coincidence 😅. You were crying so your make up was all messed up and Steve could clearly see that. He sit beside you on the bench and said nothing. He was just looking in distance. Then he out of nowhere asked you if you are fine.

"Do I look fine to you?" You said that with a little of attitude. But he keep it cool and just continue.
"No, so if you mind to tell me what's bothering you?" You really didn't want to talk about it because you could see that Steve have a little crush on you and if you tell him that Damiano is responsible, he wouldn't be nice to måneskin on practice and you really didn't want that to happen mainly because he is a manager. You just tell him it's problem with your ex-boyfriend. Then Steve hugged you. You stayed like that for a while then he asked you if you want to go on a cup of tea. You agreed and you went to near tea shop.

"So Steve how are going practices with other countries?"

He tell you that they are pretty fine and that people are so nice. He also told you that he like that job because he get to know new amazing people and their cloture. You talk with him for a while and it was something you really needed. When the dark start to  showing outside you tell Steve that you have to go back to hotel and he offered to escort you. When you were back to hotel lobby you hugged Steve and gave him small kiss on the cheek and say goodbye to him.

To be continue....