Chapter 6

Omg we are already on 3k I am so happy and really thank you so much for all of your support. I love you all.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Savage
             And now I will try to update          🎓           more  
  -$_$-      often because I ended school.
_______________________________________

When you woke up you just went to breakfast with Dominic and you came across Victoria. Since you today also have tone practice at the same time as måneskin Victoria offered you to go with them. At first you didn't like the idea but you really didn't want to go with taxi so you agreed. You know it will be very awkward because of Damiano but you are still friend with Thomas and Ethan. After breakfast you prepared yourself to go. You waited Victoria in hotel lobby.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes I am and do Damiano know that I'm coming with you?"

Victoria told you that he knows and it's okay with it. Then you and Victoria went on parking lot where guys already was waiting for you two.

"How are ya girls?" Damiano said. He was looking like he drank a little bit to much wine at breakfast. But he wasn't seriously drunk, just a little.
Victoria said you two are fine and you get into van. After you arrived you had tone practice. When you finished you went outside on air. Then måneskin finished and unfortunately Damiano came outside to on cigarettes but others waited inside and have fun. It was cold outside and you didn't had jacket. You were hugging yourself to get warm. At the time you didn't notice Damiano, who was also there. He gently hugged you from behind and put his jacket around you. At first you thought that it was Victoria but then you realize it was Damiano. But you stayed in hug. You knew it was kind of wrong or just awkward but you missed his hugs so much.

"Damiano I can't do this."

He was confused. "Why not? Look y/n I changed and I will change even more if you want me."

You stayed quiet then he spoke again "look I don't care if you have child I could be a good step father, y/n please"

That broke your heart. You wanted to tell him so much but you just couldn't. You started crying and ran inside. You then bumped into Steve.

"Y/n are you okay? What is wrong?"

You stayed quiet and just hugged him. Then Damiano came and he saw you and Steve hugging. He slowly approach you and say

" y/n I'm sorry."

You didn't said anything so he slowly left. Then Steve asked you if Damiano was the one who hurt you. And you just nodded. After few minutes Victoria came and told you that is time to get back to the hotel. You nodded and thanked Steve for comforting you. Of course Victoria asked what's wrong. She also said that Damiano told her about what you two were talking. When she saw that you didn't want to talk, she just hugged you while walking. When you two arrived on parking lot you made a quick eye contact with Damiano but you immediately looked away. You just went in to the van with Victoria and stayed quiet. Soon other came into the van to. Thomas sat next to you, Ethan sat next to Victoria and Damiano sat across you. Most of the ride was kind of quiet but in the end you started talking with Thomas. Then Damiano asked you if he could talked with you for a minute when you came back to hotel. But you said no.

"Why not. Y/n please just a minute."

"What the heal you don't understand that I don't want to talk with you. Not now, not tomorrow just stay away from me. You already hurt me enough."

Damiano don't give up so easily so he continued "look I'm so sorry, just few minutes and then I will never talk with you again."

You really didn't want but you agreed so he won't bother you again. After you arrived at hotel you went in your room to check on Dominic. He immediately hugged you. Such a sweet little boy. You were happy that you have him in your life. He asked you to play monopoly with him and you just couldn't say no. When you played someone knocked on the door and you went to check who it was. And of course it was non other but Damiano. He stood there very nerves.

"Y/n can we now talk? Please just for few minutes."

You just nodded and let him in. He walk past you to living room.

"Mommy come play with me" Dominic said. Then he saw Damiano "hello Damiano, would you like to play with me?"

You wanted to say that you must to talk with Damiano on private but he was faster and said Dominic that he wants to play with him. Dominic looked very happy so you allowed Damiano to play. You played monopoly for a while and you looked like a family. While playing you started to starting at Damiano and you didn't notice that but he did. He also start to looking at your eyes. You both were staring at each others eyes and it felt like forever. But then Dominic said something and you both quickly looked away. It was kind a like that first high school crushes when they looked at each other and it was really awkward but romantic. You were thinking if you should tell Damiano I mean Dominic seems to like him. But you decided to wait for another few days to see how would this relationship really work you, Damiano and Dominic like a family.
After an hour Dominic fall asleep you wanted to carry him to his bed but Damiano did it instead. He put him really gently and you really see him as a good father. Then you and Damiano walked to living room to talk a little.

"So what did you want to talk about?" You aked him almost angry.

"Look I was thinking a lot about our relationship lately... and maybe we could start over?"

He was really nerves. You really want to say yes but you didn't want to take a risk and letting him hurt you again. You told him you can't just make that quick decision. He understood and offer to take you to dinner with Dominic tomorrow to prof himself as a good man for you. And you agreed.

(Quick reminder: He still didn't know that Dominic was his child)

I hope you are all good I know I said I will post more often and I will. I broke my phone and I had to end this chapter on computer and if I'm honest I really don't like writing on computer it takes me much more time. But don't worry I took my phone on repair and it should be done by Monday thats in two days and yeah I really hope you are not angry with me.

Also have a great day. I love you all.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤