"Heads up, we've got a live one." Warren said slowing down. "Whoa. Another sad kid in a weird flowered shirt." Doc said. "I got this one." Warren said before getting out and approaching the kid. While waiting I looked to Doc. "Psst. Doc." I whispered making him turn to me. Once having his attention I raised both of my had a into the rock, paper, scissors shoot formation. "Oh, your on." Doc said making the same move. "Rick, paper, scissors, shoot!" I said throwing out scissors. "Ha!" Doc shouted as he had rock. We continued until the kid got in the car. "Murphy, move." Addy said. "Hi there." Murphy said. "Hey buddy, I'm Mack." Mack said before we began our trek to Helen. "Just up there." Sam said once we got to the gates. "Anybody home?" Doc questioned. "Doesn't look like it." Mack said as we came to a stop. "Mack, you want to check it out?" Warren asked. "Yeah." Mack said getting out of the trunk. Mack got out and walked in front of the car. "Get back in the truck!" Someone yelled as females began to line the rocks above us with guns pointed at us. "Your not welcome here!" The woman said. "It's ok. We're friendly here." Mack said holding his hands up in surrender before the woman began to shoot at him. We opened our car door for him to jump into. "Stop! Stop! It's fine! Just listen to me for a second! We have..." Mack then got cut off by a woman shooting at his feet. Mack quickly ran for cover behind the car door. "I thought you said they were friendly, Sam." Mack said before Warren got out of the car in a surrendering pose. "Stop! Don't shoot! Please! We have your boy! We have Sam!" Warren yelled out before we opened the car door so Sam could get out with us following him. "Hold your fire!" Someone yelled out before the gate opened to a woman.

"Ms. Helen, it's ok. They just need food. They're nice." Sam said. "It's good to see you, Sam. Why don't you go inside and find your mother? I'm sure she's anxious to see you." Helen said before turning to us. "Thank you for bringing him back. Sometimes our kids get cabin fever and decide to go exploring." Helen said making Warren fake a laugh. Amelia then grained as she put some pressure on her leg. "What's wrong with you?" Helen asked. "It's infected." Amelia said. "Oh, that could be dangerous." Helen said. "Yes, if you have anything to spare we could trade you. I only have a little supply but it's the best I can do." I said speaking up. "We can help, but the men must stay out here." Helen said. "Warren ?" I asked looking to her. "We can work with that." Warren said. "You've arrived at the sisters of mercy." Helen said. We nodded and Warren went back to the SUV. Once Warren came back they led us in. "We'll give you 24 hours. Food, water, and rest. After you will leave." Helen said. Warren put her hand out in greeting. "Helen, and you are?" Helena asked shaking Warren's hand. "Lieutenant Roberta Warren. Missouri national guard, and this is my second in command..." Warren said trailing off for me to take over. "Ellie, E.R doctor, well was in training." I said shaking her hand. Helen nodded before bringing us behind the gate and to a jeep. I helped Addy get Amelia into the jeep. Once in we rode up to there community.

"Can you help her? She has an infected leg. Take her to the infirmary." Helen said once getting out of the jeep. "I'll be there as soon as Warren and I are done." I said to Cassandra and Amelia. I walked to Warren and stood with her as Helen approached us. "It's beautiful here." Warren commented. "Come on." Helen said guiding us around. "Here we grow our own vegetables. We have chickens and cows out back." Helen said. "Cows? You get milk?" Warren asked. "You get penicillin?" I asked excited. "Milk, butter, yogurt. Most importantly for you, penicillin. Amy makes it herself. She used to be a chemist. Lina's in the kitchen. She'll show you where you can wash up. And I hope you'll join us for our mid-day meal." Helen said with a smile. "Thank you, thank you." Warren said before walking away. "Could you please show me to the infirmary?" I asked with a smile. "Yes, of course." Helen said before leading me to their infirmary.

Walking into the room they held Cassandra and Amelia in I was met with a blonde woman. "Hi, I'm Susan." The woman said. "Ellie, I'm the groups doctor." I said before walking over to Amelia. "Alright I'm gonna take off the old bandages, ok?" I asked. "Do what you gotta do." Amelia said holding onto a bar. I carefully untied the bandage and began to take it off. "Ow!" Amelia shouted out as the bandage had stuck to the wound. "Sorry, is there something she can bite into for the pain?" I asked Susan. "Yes, I'll go grab it." Susan said before leaving the room. As she was gone I searched for the penicillin and found it. I stuffed my pockets full of it before putting everything back to how it was. Susan then came back with a block in her hand.