S I X T Y - T H R E E

I was heading downstairs for my daily lesson with Yaxley and Voldemort.

"Yaxley, don't argue. If you say one rude thing to my daughter I swear I'll have your head. I don't care who you insult or what you do." Mother scolded.

"But don't!" Mother spoke and smacked him. "Talk!" Another smack. "About!" Three. "My!" Four. "Family!" Mother finished with a last smack.

"Okay I get it." Yaxley spoke. 

"Hi Mother." I spoke walking in. Yaxley rolled his eyes and Mother kicked his leg.

"I mean, hi Y/n." Yaxley spoke trying to sound nice.

"Hi raisin." I spoke glaring at him.

"She just-" Yaxley spoke.

"She's not wrong. You do look like a raisin." Mother spoke.

"She gets to insult me but I can't." Yaxley asked.

"Exactly." Mother spoke.

"What's the deal with her anyway? Why does everyone favor her? What's so special about her?" Yaxley asked glaring at her.

"I'm just more likable than you." I spoke while walking out of the room. "AND HURRY UP! I DON'T LIKE TO BE KEPT WAITING!" I yelled as I walked down the hall.

"Yeah, yeah." Yaxley muttered while following me.

"Your favorite deatheater is here!" I spoke while slamming the dining room doors open loudly making Voldemort jump just slightly. "And it's not Yaxley." I added.

"Do you always need to make an entrance?" Yaxley asked while taking a seat.

"Yes." I spoke while sitting down.

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

"I expect you will be practicing these things while you're away?" Voldemort spoke.

"Yes of course." I spoke. 

"Off you go then." Voldemort spoke. I nodded and walked out the room.

"Y/n you're late." Mother spoke while I walked up to her.

"I think we'll be fine." I muttered while picking up my bags. Mother sighed and we apparated to Hogwarts.

"Goodbye Mother. I love you." I whispered while hugging her.

"I love you too. Take care. Look after Draco." Mother spoke.

"Of course." I spoke. 

"You!" I snapped to a Slytherin. "Carry my bags to my dorm." I demanded. She just stared at me blankly. "NOW!" I snapped. She quickly grabbed my things and started walking away.

"Y/n, carry your things." Mother spoke.

"Why would I do that when I have all these wonderful people to do it for me." I spoke. Mother sighed.

"Nixey!" I yelled and she came flying on my arm.

"Bye Y/n." Mother spoke.

"Goodbye Mother. See you soon." I spoke before she apparated away. 

"Very well. Let's go Nixey." I spoke while I walked to the castle; Nixey flying behind me.

I was walking down the hall while people kept whispering and staring at me.

"What do you think they're staring at Nixey?" I asked. Nixey just squawked.

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄