T W E N T Y

"You did amazing!" Blaise spoke as we got off the boats.

"Did I look good coming out of the water?" Draco asked. We all laughed until Father pointed something out.

"Oh! Narcissa! LOOK! Remember this stone!" Father spoke while dragging us to the stone.

"Huh?" Draco asked tilting his head.

"Its a-" Blaise started.

"Rock?" I spoke looking at it.

"No, no you don't understand!" Father spoke.

"OH I REMEMBER!" Mother spoke excitedly. We were the last one's so thankfully no one was walking by.

"This isn't any ordinary rock! It's a special rock!" Father spoke.

"What makes it special exactly?" Draco spoke.

"I remember it like it was yesterday." Mother spoke.

"Back in the olden days-" Father started.

"Oh no-" I spoke burying my head in Blaise's shoulder.

"Before your mother and I ever dated..." Father spoke

*Flashback*

Lucius' POV

I watched as the stupid 4 marauders spilled this liquid all over Narcissa. One of their stupid pranks I suppose. Poor Narcissa hadn't done anything to any of them and here they are pulling a prank on her. She was always so kind and genuine with everyone.

I watched as Narcissa ran away crying. I'm assuming due to embarrassment. They were all laughing.

Narcissa and I were friends. I always found her beautiful though.

How could they be laughing right now?

How do they find other's embarrassment entertaining?

I stomped over to them furious and pulled out my wand. 

"HOW DARE YOU!" I yelled at all four of them. "Who's idiotic idea was it?" I snapped at them. James stepped forward.

"Mine. So what!" James snapped.

I used a spell and turned his three stupid friends into toads. That way no one could interfere. I pushed James and he fell back.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I snapped again.

"Petrificus Totalus!" I spoke while pointing my wand at him. 

He laid there with a horrified expression I stomped on his face, breaking his nose and walking off to find Narcissa. 

After looking around for her for hours I found her by the Black Lake. She was still crying. She was sitting on a rock. I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. She leaned her head on my shoulder and showed me her book.

"Look, it's ruined." She spoke sniffling.

"No worries love, I'll get you a new one." I spoke trying to comfort her. She seemed surprised by the nickname.

"I could always change the nickname if you'd like?" I suggested.

"No, no I love it. But the book was limited. They no longer make or sell them anymore." Narcissa spoke in a sad tone.

"I don't mean to brag darling, but I'm a Malfoy. Some strings could be pulled." I assured her. She giggled and laid her head back on my shoulder.