Which was saying something. Naruto thought amused. You figure having become Hokage, Kaka-sensei would take the time to go through the place, yeah right! The man's always kicking back at his desk reading Icha Icha everyday!

Naruto followed his sister to the office, watching in heavy amusement as Sakura shoved the door open without even bothering to knock, Naruto took in great sadistic delight at seeing their lazy Rokudaime Hokage literally flop around on his chair like a fish out of water, Said book sailing up into the air coming back down to land on the desk with a 'Smack!'

"Sakura! I told you not to do-."

"Kaka-sensei~ look at what we found~." Said girl cut him off rather cheerfully, thrusting the scroll into his face with a bright grin.
For the most part, Kakashi eyed the little cylinder shaped thing warily, hands a bit hesitate in reaching out to take said thing.

"Sensei, it won't bite, you know." Sakura deadpanned, give the scroll a slight shake, urging the Hokage to take the damn thing already.

With a defeated sigh, Kakashi reached out and pulled the scroll out of his former students hand, opening it up and beginning to read, he knew if he half assed this Sakura was sure gonna kill him.

Naruto and Sakura watched in bated silence as Kakashi's eyes grew more and more wide at each word he read.
He finally looked up at them a bit slowly, expression lost.

"This is.."

"Yup." Sakura nodded, awfully cheerful despite reading it herself mere minutes ago.
"The truth behind the Entire Uchiha  Clan Massacre, read the last bit to the bottom, sensei."
Said man did as he was told, a heavy breath leaving him the instant he finished.

"So that's what happened." He sighed.

"As I told Naruto earlier, I have half the mind to bring the bastard back just to kill him myself." She inhaled deeply, seeming to calm herself down.
"And sensei, when I bring Itachi back, I'm bringing his best friend back also."

Kakashi laughed softly, shaking his head, no use in trying to deter Sakura, once she set her mind on it, that's it end of discussion.

"I have no problem with that. " He rolled the scroll back up and handed it back to Sakura.
"Just be careful, both of you. "

"Will do, Sensei." They both chorus

"I'm not your sensei anymore." He said with a slight smile.

Sakura and Naruto waved at him over their shoulders
"Who cares, you're still our perverted Kaka-sensei!."

Kakashi rolled his eyes at the two before reaching over to pick up his book, damn brats had interrupted him whole he was getting at the good part.

In the hallway, Sakura's brows were frowning as she thought about how she going to proceed with all of this.
There must be a way to get the souls she needed, a way to transfer.... wait a damn minute.

Sakura spun around to face Naruto, eyes bright.
"I just had a really crazy, maybe stupid plan but I'm sure as hell its gonna work."

"Did you just figure out how to bring back the Akatsuki to life in a few minutes of silence?." Naruto stopped walking to grasp her shoulder in excitement.

Sakura nodded her head vigorously,  mouth opening to tell him her really insane sounding plan before a voice interrupted them both.

"You're gonna do what?!."

Naruto and Sakura snapped their heads to the side so fast it would have been comical if the situation was different.

Tenten and Sai stood at the end of the hall, eyes wide open.
"Sakura.. What.."