Chapter 1:The beginning.

A pic of what I imagine Charlie

Charlie:

My freshly shaven legs slid into the soft thigh highs with ease.I clipped them to my soft pink panties.My heels came next until my outfit was complete.I stared into the mirror with a soft smile and sat on my bed.

The door downstairs burst open I could hear the slow shuffling that was my heavily intoxicated father as he trys to drag himself up the stairs.I look at my door and know there is no time to take off my outfit so I toss my blankets over me and acted as if I am sleeping.I hear my father trudge past my door to his room where he locks himself away till his hangover is gone just so he can go back out and do it again tomorrow.

I throw the blanket off me and lock the door and proceed to take off my heels.I keep my thigh highs and panties.I lay and just stare out the window for what feels hours but is really probably only a few minutes till I fall asleep.

Dream:

Two men walk into my bedroom and stand over my bed.They smell of gunpowder and heavy colone.One man hands the other a clothe while smirking.The man standing closest to me takes it and all of a sudden I am suffocating. I struggle to get away but they hold me down and I start to lose consciousness.

"Oh yeah, the boss is going to love this one".That's the last I hear before the world goes dark.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^

I wake with a start my heart is bounding and I feel sweaty.My eyes struggle to comprehend what I am seeing.I have no idea where I am.The walls are black with dark curtains covering the windows.The room is slightly dark.

The bed is my favorite part though, it's covered in silk sheets the color of blood, the pillows a dark black.I am scared of the fact that I am not scared.

The door cracks open and a small woman bustles in and upon seeing me awake shrieks and scurries out. I'm stunned and wait until suddenly a man I recognize stalks in.He was one that kidnapped me.

"The boss wishes to see you".He says and proceeds to give me a arm as to which I hold on to as I am escorted out of the beautiful room.

"My apologies for how we treated you before sir we were told to reprimand you and I am sorry we had to meet in such a way".I couldn't help but smile at him.

"It is quite alright, but may I ask where I am".I ask.

"The boss will tell you everything you need to know".He states before opening a door and ushering me in.The door closes with a soft click.

A man sits in a chair behind a large mahogany desk.He smiles at me and my breath is taken away.This is the most handsome man I have ever seen my cock throbs just looking at him.He has light stubble and has perfect features.I want him.

"Hello my love, it seems you like what you see".His rich baritone voice speaks and I feel my knees wobble and my cocktail throb.I need him.

He crooks his finger telling me to come closer.As I walk I realize I am still wearing my attire.Once I am close enough he pulls me so close I can feel every ridge of his stone hard body.I will have him.

He leans down and whispers."Welcome to the Mafia my love".