◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Soojin was standing outside the resting room of the stadium. The boys came out. She walked towards them. Renjun who was in the front, smiled seeing Soojin.

"Soojin...", he called her name in a whisper.

But the girl couldn't hear it. He thought that she was coming to him but no she walked past him which left him in shock. He turned around and saw her with Jisung.

She passed the water bottle to him. "Here."

Jisung smiled and said, "Thanks."

"You did so well."

"All because of you."

Soojin held his hand and intertwined their fingers and said, "Let's go!"

Jisung nodded and they continued walking.

Renjun looked infront and saw his bestfriend.

Haechan threw a water bottle at him which Renjun successfully catched.

The tanned boy then patted his shoulder and said with a sad smile, "Haechan is here for you."

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■

Jisung and Soojin got out of the car and now were infront of their house door.

"Why is the door unlocked?", Jisung asked with furrowed brows.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I locked it tho", Soojin said from behind.

"Oh my God! Then did someone break into our house?"

"What?!"

Jisung slowly opened the door. And both of them entered, looking around the house. That's when Jisung held eye contact with him and gulped.

"Oh you guys are back", the man said.

Jisung's eyes widened. "Dad?"

Now the 'couple' were sitting on the chairs and infront of three people who sat on the sofa - Jiwoon, Jihee and Jina.

"I heard you played soccer today", Jiwoon said.

Jisung looked up at him. "Who told you?"

"Jina was watching a video of you playing. I saw it by chance."

The boy looked at his sister who mouthed 'sorry'.

"I'm sorry Dad. I won't play it again."

"Uncle. It's not his fault. I told him to play", Soojin said. Both of their heads were down.

"You played very well", Jiwoon said with a smile after a few seconds.

Both of them looked up with wide eyes, not believing what they heard.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. I also used to play soccer when I was young. But because of business, i had to quit."

"Yeah i fell in love with your dad because he used to play so well during college", Jihee said which made Jina muffle her laugh.

"I am sorry Jisung."

"Why?"

"I know that I am not the best dad. I destroyed your potential of becoming a soccer player. I was so selfish. Yes I really wanted you to take over my business in the future so I thought soccer would become a disturbance. I only wanted you to focus on your studies. But when today I saw you playing, I realized you are indeed my son. I'm so sorry. I know it's too late but can you forgive your father?" Jiwoon looked down.