Part 6

Jk pov
( suddenly y/n faint we panicked)
(A/n: i will call yn's mom -mom and
jk's mom- mother)
Mom- go and call  "의사" (uisa). ( A/n:I don't know they call doctor this in ancient times and i m not korean so i search it in google so if it is wrong then blame google not me)
( i took y/n in bridal style and go to our room then uisa came and he is checking  y/n once he is done mother ask "what happened to her" and we are waiting for him to answer)
uisa:congratulations she is pregnant ( smile)
Jk mind : what y/ n is pregnant but how(confuse and shocked)
( then all start to hug each other and i have to act like i m happy but i m confuse I decide once y/n will wake up i will ask her)

TIME SKIP
( i saw y/n wake then i help her too sit down)

Y/n pov
(I open my eyes and saw jk sitting then he saw me and help me sit in bed)
Y/n: what happened to me?
Jk: you suddenly fainted
Y/n: oo i think it is because i wasn't felling well from morning.
Jk: I don't think it is the reason the reason is anything else.
Y/n:what is the reason then?
Jk: the reason is (sigh) is you a-are preg-pre ahh I can't say that!
( i put my hand in his shoulder and said)
Y/n: tell me what it is and why are you stuttering i need to know too right tell me hmm!(smile)
Jk: the thing is u are pregnant (jk said in one breath)
Y/n: What! What are you saying how?(shocked)
Jk: i don't know
( then y/n realise something and said)
Y/n: pabo don't you remember this is not my body this is ancient y/n body so future y/n is not pregnant ancient y/n is pregnant right!(i smiled but it faded when I remembered something) 
Jk: yes right what was i m thinking that you ugly potato u are pregnant (laugh)
Jk pov
(I was laughing but I didn't listen y/n saying you jungie book so i looked at her confused and saw her with shocked expression so I became afraid and ask)
Jk: what happened?(i asked)
Y/n: jk i m not pregnant but ancient y/n is!
Jk: So (confused)
Y/n : what so can't you understand that ancient y/n is not in this body i m so i have to bear all the pain of pregnancy?( fake cryy)

A/n conversation with Y/n pov

(A/n: ohh hoo very bad huhuhu!( fake cryy)
Y/n: it is all because of you a/n huhuhu!(fake cryy)
A/n : oh yes I forgot that i m writting the story well mot my problem bye bear the pain (evil laugh😈😈)
Y/n: yaah youuu (screaming)
A/n: byee byee baby (evil laugh😈😈)
End of conversation

Jk pov 
(I start to laugh 😂😂😂haaahaaaaahaaaahaahaa)
Y/n: yaah stop laughing 😡😡
Jk:( i laughed more)
Y/n: yah you are not goona stop come here come here.🤬🤬
( then i start to run)

No one pov

Time skip
(8 months later)

Y/n pov
( it's been 8 months and the baby can come in any time and want to know another shocking news jk aka jungie book confessed me and ofcourse I accepted cause i also love him and we are very excited for our baby)
No one pov
(They are really happy and forgot that they are in ancient time and very excited for their baby but little did they know that they are not gonna fell the felling of  holding their baby in their hand)
(A/n: sad but it's true 😭😭)

Y/n pov
(In evening Me and jk always went to have a walk but i fell a little wierd today i told jk also but he said that maybe you are having this felling because of the baby so i also thought that anyways now i m walking while holding hands with jk and we are having a peacefull walk until everything went black)

Last part coming soon 💜💜
Sorry for spelling mistakes 😅
Byee🤚🏻
Borahe❤️💜