Kiriya's secret?

The Summer break ended so fast that Sota didn't notice it. He hasn't had a lot of  chances to meet his friends Yuuya, Kine and Natsuo.

He didn't go to the local summer festival, usually people go there wearing kimono, yukata or jinbei, people go there to play with some games such as fishing games and then, near the end of the festival, there is a firework show.

Sota heard that Natsuo and his family went there, they even met Marie, the owner of L'Amant, the restaurant where Fumiya works.

Luckily he didn't have the chance to encounter Rui or Al, this allowed him to "forget" all the worries he had.

He was walking to school when he met Al on the way.

«Yoh» Al wrapped his arms on Sota's neck «How are you?».

«C-Could you please leave me be? You will choke me».

«Sorry sorry» Al grip loosened «So, we are gonna be classmates, that's cool».

Al slowly raised his arms to the sky as a sign of victory «I already have two friends in class».

«Yeah yeah, I'm sure you'll get along well with Kine and Yuuya» Sota smiled at his reaction.

«Who are they?» Al asked.

«Friends of me and Natsuo» Sota turned his head towards his blonde haired friend.

He saw his lips moving but everything around him was silent. He was assorted by his own thoughts.

"That's the same thing that happened during the summer break" He thought "Why am I feeling in this way?".

«Hey» Al snapped his fingers in front of Sota's face «Are you listening?».

«Uh?» Al gained his attention «Y-yeah, sorry for that».

«Oh, you are strange you know» Al smiled warmly at him «Look there».

He raised his arm and pointed two people right in front of them.

«Those are...».

Al left Sota's neck and ran towards them.

He jumped and grabbed the neck of one of them and shouted in English «NAT-CHAN!!! IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU».

«A-ALEX» Natsuo shouted trying to break free from his grip «YOU ARE CHOKING ME».

«Sorry» He left him too and then said «This is my first day of school and i already met my friends along the road, i surely won't get lonely with you around».

«Friends?» Natsuo asked «Did you met Sota too?».

Al simply nodded at Natsuo's words. The black haired guy then, stared at Rui's puzzled face and said «This is the guy from the panty thief incident».