"What I'm thinking?"

«Hey did you hear it?» Kite and Yuuya were talking about a teacher that was expelled because he took advantage over a student.

«N-no way.... So he is that "type" of teacher?» Said Kine replying at this teacher's rumour.

«Natsuo, what do you think about it? Do you think there was a mutual interest?» Asked Yuuya to his friend.

«H-huh?» He was staring his phone, he raised his eyes and replied him «Who cares...».

«Oh come on» Said Yuuya «Take a guess»

They saw Sota, a friend of them, walking near them with few books in his hands.
«Ooi» Said Kine rising his hand and waving at him «Did you heard about that teacher?».

«Hi Yuuya, Kine, Natsuo» He stopped right in front of them, greeting them.

«Yeah I heard them and, before you ask me stuff related with this scandal no. Unfortunately, or I should say fortunately, I didn't pay attention to the details of it, I know nothing» He smiled politely «Don't ask me strange questions about it please».

«Oh you should know something for sure, they were doing it at school» Said Kine and then Hina-sensei went behind him and slapped his ass.

«Are you guys talking about rumours again?» She laughed «Boys these days gossip more than married women».

«W-what was that?» Kine grabbed his own arms and blushed at her «Don't tell me that Hina-Chan want my ass.. NO my body. You are the most welcome to».

«It's Hina-Sensei to you» She walked by «And no, I'm not interested in little kids like you».

«E-eh?!» Said Kine «B-but you are only 23»

«And beside of that you don't really behave like an adult» Sota replied to her with an ironic tone.

«O-oh don't tell me your are interested in me~» She winked.

«No, I'm not interested in adults that behave like kids» He then opened his eyes staring directly to Hina «No offense, Sensei».

She pouted but ignored him, then she turned towards Natsuo and said «Fujii-Kun, you shouldn't stick around bad guys like Kine-kun or Sota-kun».

«W-why are you talking to Natsuo so differently? I smell favouritism here» Said Kine.

«And I'm not a bad guy, right?» Said Sota pointing himself.

She ignored both of them and went away.

Yuuya and Kine were praising Hina with phrases like "How beautiful she is, too bad she have a boyfriend".

Natsuo was looking down with a melancholic look.

«Are you okay?» Sota put an hand on his shoulder.