thirty four

"alright, five minutes," dream grinned, stopping the car and getting out.

"you wanna talk now?" bella swivelled her head around to valeria, knowing that his presence was why she didn't want to talk.

"i can't go back," she sighed.

"what? i know you don't want to and trust me i will not l-"

"he kicked me out, i have none of my stuff except my phone and nowhere to go," her voice broke.

"you've got me alright? i need to talk to the boys but we'll figure it out i promise," bella reached over to squeeze valerias hand.

"a lot of the cuts look like they're healing though, let me disinfect any new ones once we get in," she gestured to the cuts and bruises on valeria's face.

valeria nodded, grateful to be with bella and have her protecting her.

"so, you and blondie huh?" valeria smirked.

"shut up!" bella rolled her eyes.

"i'm back, with a very special girl," clay cooed, a goofy grin on his face as he held patches in his hands and appeared at the car door.

"patches!" bella awwed as dream placed patches in her hands gently.

"can i hold her?" valeria asked.

clay nodded, bella giving the cat over to valeria. patches yawned in valerias face, pawing around.

a smile was on bella's face the rest of the ride as clay and valeria talked, it was clear that valeria was slowly letting herself become more comfortable and unlike the few times she'd seen her last, valeria looked happy.

time skip !

"alright, so you can sleep in my room and keep your stuff in here. i'm gonna move all my stuff into clays later on, is that okay?" bella checked.

valeria nodded.

"i'll call your mum now and see what we can do about that, hopefully she can take you in after she's back from dance," bella carried on.

"thank you," valeria hugged the older girl, tears welling up in her eyes.

"that's what family's for," bella smiled, "i'll leave you alone for now and call you down for lunch later on."

bella made her way downstairs, the three boys turning to look at her.

"is she okay?"

"does your dad know she's here? because i will beat the fuck out of that stupid bitch."

"SAPNAP! i wanna do it," clay elbowed him.

"you're both literal children," she sighed, going to sit in between dream and george.

an arm wrapped around her waist and bella yelped before being pulled onto clay's lap, rolling her eyes.

"fuck you two, can't last a minute without touching each-other. i bet you've already had sex," sapnap huffed.

"nah. it's too small," bella teased, swivelling around to look at dream.

clay poked his tongue on the side of his cheek, rolling his eyes. a smirk appearing on his face as he looked down there and back up at bella's eyes.

"oh yeah?" he questioned, still not breaking eye contact.

"are they about to fuck on the couch? i don't want cum where i'm sat," george yelled, breaking the spell between the two.

"george, how the fuck are you the oldest? i will hit you in the crotch," bella muttered.

"excuse you? do you want me to expose you to dre-"

"george, knock it off. leave my girl alone," clay huffed.

"behave, little missy," clay scolded bella as she opened her mouth to retort.

"daddy dream," sapnap smirked.

"come for me daddy dr-"

"not this shit again," bella rolled her eyes, covering george's mouth with her hand.

"again?" dream scrunched his nose up in confusion.

bella removed her hand from george's mouth whilst explaining.

"oh daddy dream, come for me," george moaned.

"i'm not gonna last," sapnap joined in.

"what is wrong with them?" dream laughed, nuzzling his head into bella's neck.

"god knows."

authors note !

three chapters in two days? now you guys are just getting spoilt🙄

jk jk, thank you all for 900 followers <3 this is a thank you

i just wanted to thank you all for the sweet messages on my message board about me breaking up with my bf, it may or may not have made me cry idk.

for context, i thought we made stuff official two months ago and just found out he's been talking w other girls?!?!

anywhore,

i hope you're all taking care of yourselves, drink some water and remember to eat something! take your medicines if needed, i love you all <3