Part 10

Plzz ignore mistakes...

In mehta mansion

Ashish told to commisioner that he have to go to meet his friend. First commisioner interupt him for going but ashish shouted at him and having no option he allowed him..

When ashish was collecting the documents. He got a call. Ashish looked at the caller id and get frustrated. He picked it

Ashish : yes tell me

......... : ashish are you planning anything against me?

Ashish shocked but he composed himself.

Ashish : no.. No.. I am not...

He stammers and wipes his sweat which formed on his forehead..

.......... : then good for you, if you are trying to do anything against my order, then it will lead to your daughter's death..

Ashish : patelllll * he shouted *

Patel : cool down home minister.. I was just reminding you about the consequences.. I know you will not do anything..

Ashish : i have an important meeting,

Patel : ok i will call you later..

Ashish hang up the call and sat on thr bed with a thud..

Ashish in mind : what will i do.. I am trapped... Really really trapped.. But i have to save my child from neil coz patel is nothing infront of neil.. He is really dangerous..

He signed and thinks..

In paris

Neil was walking thinking something deeply..

Neil in mind : ashish told that he will bring that documents and pendrive.. Now how will you escape from my hold Patel ( he smirks )...But after that i want to leave my avni.. I want to give avni back to ashish..She will leave me forever..( a tear escaped from his eyes ).But it feels difficult for me..Really painfull... This thought is pinching my heart hardly...Now she started feeling for me.But how unlucky i am.I am going to leave the love of my life,after knowing that she also loves me ( he chuckled sadly ).I wish i want her in my every next birth..i didnt pray anything to god till now but now i am praying plzz give me my avni as my love, in my every birth coz i cant live without her..

He silently cried and went inside a room.It was full dark.He switch on the light and the room was full of avni's pic.. It is painted in a light purplish pink colour which is her favourite..so many pictures was hanging on everywhere.. Her smiling pic, playing pic, unexpected pics and especially her cute pouted pics ( our pout queen ).There is a big portrait but it is covered with a white silk cloth..Neil moved to it and removed the cloth from it..

He smiled and caressed it... It was a painting of avniel which shows avni encircling her hands around neil 's neck and his hands wrapped around her waist and she is kissing on neil 's forehead.Both of their eyes were closed and they were surrounded by many butterflies.. Rose petals were falling from sky.. His eyed get teary..

Neil whispers : my dream..

He sat on the floor and he smiled sadly..

Neil didnt cried after his parent's death..He cried that day coz he felt like he will be alone in this world. But his tears started burning in revenge when he realized that who is the reason for his parent's death..His revenge mind pulled him into the dark world. After that he become rude, arrogant, kindless,ruthless..His heart become a hard rock..His life filled with dark colours, his hands filled with blood.He forgot to dream,he forgot to smile.

But after he collide with her,he again started to dream,he unknownly smiled for her.His hands touched her soft skin..She is the beautifull colour he discovered in his life.. But he curses his faith coz now he cant hold his love in arms..He dont want to see her soft cheeks with tear strains..But he is not realizing that his arms were the most peacefull protective space for her.And now she also want his embrace to let out her tears, to open up her heart.

He wiped his tears and went out the room after covering the picture.

He went to his room and saw avni sleeping on couch uncomfortably..He went to her and kissed her forehead.He caressed her hairs and whispers on her ear..

Neil : i love you my heartbeat..

He again kissed her forehead and took her in bridal style.He carefully layed her on bed and covers her with duvet.

Sorry for the short update guys.Actually i wrote this in a hurry and my mind is also disturbed.I hope you all 'll understand..

Next update : MY LOVE IS MY OBSESSION.

Lots of love
ammu💞💞💞