Part 6 👀👀

Holla🙋

I am back guys

Sorry for being late...

Actually i was not well that's why this update take this much  time...

This one will be little short..But plz forgive me...I will try to update next soon.... And it will be.....................😉😉😉😉

Avni saw a ladder which kept on side. She smirked and think.

Avni:this time i will not let u win mr. Mafia.

She slowly step down through the stairs. She was scared firstly but to escape she have to do it.

She was about to land but her balance loose and she was about to fall down. But two strong protective arms catch her.

We know who will be that... Ofcourse neil khanna.

Neil catch avni at the correct time. Avni was closing her eyes coz she thought she will fall down.. But when she didnt feel any pain actually when she felt a protection she open her eyes, and saw neil who is looking at her only.They shared an intimate eyelock....

Avni suddenly realize their position and shouted...
Neil came back to reality

Neil:avni why are u shouting?

Avni:why u hold me like this?

Neil:othervise you may fall down and get hurt.

Avni:leave me....

Neil get frustrated and take her to the room..She is hitting his chest with her tiny palms.But there is no effect to neil khanna..

Avni while wriggling:leave me....

She is hitting his chest. Neil chuckled at her cuteness and bring her to the room.

When neil put her down she try to run.But neil held her by her waist with his one hand and with otherhand he closes the door.

Avni:you idiot paagal buddhu rude monkey mr. Mafia... How dare you to take me here again..I will kill u... Who are you to kidnapp me..What do you think about yourself...

She keep blabberring...
Neil pinned her to the wall all of the sudden and came very closer to her. She closed her eyes. He smile seeing her and bend to her level..She slowly kissed her mole and leave her...She opened her eyes and pushed him...

Neil:why u tried to escape?

Avni shocked

Avni:no.... I....Neve.....

She stammers coz she is scared what if neil again get angry...

Neil understood she is scared but he keep his full attittude.

Neil:dont dare to run away from here...Othervise...... Plzz i dont want to hurt you...Plzz

Saying this he went from the room.

Avni in mind:i think he will get angry on me but no...Why he didnt get angry. Sometimes i feel he is good(smiles)what....No no...He is a mafia and he kidnaped me...Yes i loved him once but now i hate him coz he curse my dad...(teary yet angry eyes).

A man came to neil 's office which was on top floor of his mansion.He came and give him a file.

Man:sir these are the details about that case..

Neil:hmm.....What about ashish mehta?

Man:sir there is a shocking news...

Neil:what?