Part 8

They came back to mansion and slept peacefully thinking about each other.

In otherside.

Ashish is standing in balcony.. Suddently he got a call...

Ashish:yes tell me

Otherside: hello homeminister.... How is your daughter now?

Ashish: she is fine still now but.... Neil khanna is very dangerous.. I am thinking to give that pendrive to him..

Otherside:noo.. Dont you dare ashish mehta... If you forgot it then let me remind it that,about that properties...
If he got that pendrive, the first one he would be killed is your daughter..

Ashish:no... she is my first priority... but what if neil khanna try to kill her.

Otherside:nothing will happen.. I know what to do...

They ended the call and ashish turned to go but he saw dayawanti was looking at him. He looked here and there..

Ashish:ma aap*stamerring*

Dw:dont you dare to call me that... *glaring*first you spoiled your father's life and now you are going to spoil my avni's life.. No i will never let it happen..

Ashish :ma i love my daughter a lot...Then how can i spoil her life

Dw:then what is happening ha and where is she now..You cant even find her where is she and how is she..

Ashish:ma neil khanna kidnapened avni.

Dw shocked..

Dw:neil khanna.... Is he the heir of khanna family..

Ashish noded looking down.Dw eyes get teary and she get angry...She hold his collar and asked

Dw:now i only want one answer..Will i get my avni alive or is she??

She cried..

Ashish : no ma we will save her from him

Dw:how can you save her..neil khanna is a mafia king right....do u think he will leave avni... He is taking revenge...

Ashish : no ma he cant harm avni...I will never let it happen.

Dw:do whatever you can but i only want my grandchild here as soon as poasible

Saying this she rushes from there..

In paris

Next day morning...

Avni wake up and rubbed her eyes cutely.... He saw neil standing there with two cup of cofee..He extent one of the cup to her..She took it from him and wishes him.

Avni:gud mrng neil..

Neil:gud mrng doll..so had a good sleep

Avni:ha yes

Neil noded and started sipping the cofee followed by avni..

Avni in mind:i will get good sleep when i am in ur arms...When u engulf me in ur arms and cuddle with me.

Neil  come and sat infront of her.. He cupped her face..avni looked at him.

Neil:i am going for a bussiness meeting...So be safe and eat food on time..Dont go anywhere without goons...I will be here in evening..Ok

Avni noded...

Otherside

Someone is talking on phone.

Man:sir we are here in paris and we saw neil khanna's mansion.

Sir: ok now you want to kidnapp homeminister's daughter..She is there..