Chapter eight " body snatcher"

After their night of passion, they lay snuggled within their blankets deeply tired and exhausted from their activities of the previous night.

"ALEX" Damon shouted in rage he needed no wanted to find out what he was, he wanted to see if he was a threat to Elena and if he was well he'd kill him. After all he didn't want to look suspicious.

Alex POV
With a jolt he woke up frantically using his magic to clean themselves and their room, he looked to his side sighing in relieve as he saw a sleeping Enzo. He was amazed at how much of a deep sleeper he was considering that he's a vampire a hot one at that to. he quickly scrambled to make his way downstairs locking the door only for Enzo and him to open.

Making his way down the stares he groans as he sees the Scooby gang following a pissed off Damon along with other recognisable angry faces to match his fury.

Right, they know Alex sighs he reached the bottom of the stares. He glared at them and said " what the hell do you want " Alex said as they all came to a stop staring at him with a blazing fury I mean can you blame him they had just woken him up who ever did must be pretty arrogant, but instead it was ugg the salvatwhores.

" Damon calm down, please " Elena said trying to convince him not to hurt her brother, but in reality she was manipulating them she had told lies. All this could stop if she just admitted what she did was wrong but she had too much of a big ego to bow down to him and do what he wants after all she had painted him to be the 'bad guy' when in reality she's the manipulated one and the abusive one.

"Fine" Damon said as he gritted his teeth trying to calm himself down after all he still needed him to protect Elena.

Damon than sighed and said " look .. we need you help to defeat klause. We meet in the birding house and if you'd don't come I will drag you to the meeting ... you have one hour" he said threateningly looking at him dead in the eyes before leaving he muttered sorry than left without saying a word.

Alex scoffed and returned to his room, but not before glancing towards Alaric in the corner of his eyes he could clearly see that smirk that graced his smug features.

[In the bedroom ]
" what was all that about " Enzo said as he heard the door slightly creeped open revealing a cranky Alex. Alex just sighed and shook his head and muttered Damon. Enzo immediately sneered at that traitorous name.

He watched as Alex fixed his tense muscles and said " I have to leave .. I'll be back soon the Scooby gang called a meeting ".

" alright than I'll see you later than~ " Enzo said in a sexy yet after sex tone which gave him great pleasure to see.

With a heavy sigh he left but not before he kissed Enzo and left.

[At the Salvator boarding house ]
As he entered he heard the doors creek, as the doors closed he noticed that the atmosphere was tense so tense you could cut the tension with a butter knife And so the meeting began.

" so what you said before Klaus is going to kill me?" Elena asked breaking the tension.

"No/yes" came the simultaneous reply of Damon and rose who gave each other looks.

" you're forgetting the strange infatuation he has with your brother, even though they've never met before." She added and Alex sighed dramatically as he put an arm on Damon's shoulder who gave him a look saying ' really now' .

Alex gave him his signature smirk " well can't say I blame the guy, I mean come on look at me " he said gesturing himself as Stefan snorted in amusement at the unknown supernatural creature.

" I'm fucking hot" he finishes flashing his signature grin who rose almost.. just almost stifled a laugh.

" hardy har har, so funny Alex now can we please go back to the part where what the big bad wolf wants".

Alex pouted childishly and moved Away from Damon but not before smirking and saying " man do you have that wench of my sister rapped around your finger" he mocked Damon as he sat down right next to Alaric.

" so why am I here again?" Alex asked sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head with a grin.

All raised their heads towards the source of voice, Klaus smirked in amusement while Damon and Stefan rolled their eyes.

" klause has made his move and I need you- " he turned his head to klaus " Ric to play chauffeur for tonight's dance '" Damon informed 'Alaric' who nodded in agreement. Alex crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow in question.

" doesn't explain what I'm doing here" he said as he glared at his wench of a sister. Elena had been sitting on the other side of the couch, scrunched up her nose as if she had smelt something nasty. Alex however as always gave his signature smirk turned his attention to Damon.

" well whatever it it I'm down with, so long as it doesn't require me to save my darling wench of a sister" he drawled out her name on purpose and if looks could kill Alex would be six feet under with the state Elena had given him. Klaus watched the interaction with interest, he found it weird. The relation of the two Gilbert siblings were always at each others throats.

" ok look can you two please get along " Alaric said in annoyance.

" NO/NO " they both shouted in anger as they glared at each-other leaving Alaric confused why do they hate each other so much he knows one thing for sure he was going to find out why.

"Stop being a baby Alex you have an important job .... Act as bait for Klaus" Damon told Alex causing Alex to sigh in relief and sludge down his seat with a palm on his chest. Klaus raised an eyebrow at his actions, the boy had been told that he was to act as bait for the most dangerous supernatural creature is in existence and yet Alex seemed ... dare he say relieved. Klaus didn't know wether to feel offended or relieved himself.

Damon frowned at that statement he didn't like the idea of putting his best friend in danger but he looked at Stefan and gulped down his worries knowing how important tonight's plan is.

" trust me you'll be pleased to receive attention from a monster like Klaus " Elena muttered under her breath even though every one had healed her. Klaus frowned at that remark and clenched his friends.

Alex gave a cheery grin but his eyes promising pain, his eyes glinting a dangerously as he stared at the bane of his troubles. " ah yes, but you forgot wench-" his grin turned into a sadistic smirk and for the first time Elena felt fear.
" most of us are supernatural as well, the very definition of monsters so the fact that another monster doesn't really matter to me because in the end of the day we are all monsters" . Alex Said as he got up and left not wanting to stand near the wench.

Leaving a happy Klaus and the rest of the gang looking shocked.