Chapter two 'the after life'

My eyes fluttered open, not to long after i regained consciousness I saw a old man that has a long white beard I presume  he's god but then again his power  level is very low ,  i forgot to mention that i can see the power  levels of  others weather their a  god or not.

Waiting for my trial patiently i see the old man looking at me with disgust nothing knew there. He motioned his crinkly old hand to follow him i hesitated a bit but realised that no matter how much authority he has i didn't really care what would happen  so pushing feelings aside i followed him. Looking at him curiously wondering where he's taking me.

We stopped at big golden Doors ,the doors opened automatically as we neared the doors i notice a lot of people prescient    
They seem to be celebrating something wrong time i guess . When i looked around i noticed that there were gods/ goddesses one particular god caught my attention .....Zeus ...  why do we look alike .... why do i look like him? I want answers and i want them now. So what did i do i walked towards him , no one seemed to notice when he looked at me he looked.......shocked? ...why?. I narrowed my eyes slightly I believe he knows why I'm here.

Zeus POV
I watched as persidons 2nd son held Anna Beth in his arms i frowned slightly this wasn't suppose she was supposed to be with Percy how could she do this to him he doesn't deserve this from his 'friends ' or anyone for that matter. I was watching silently staring off into space remembering my son mike the last time i last saw him was when he was a baby , i quickly snapped out of my thoughts when suddenly a boy that looked about 16 years old and what's remarkable is that he looks like my son ......wait .....my son that means he died i looked completely shocked not knowing what to say.

Mikes POV
I cleared my through, I'm really nervous of what hi answer will be.
" why ....do i ...look like you ". While I'm waiting for a response the door suddenly flung open.

Percys POV
I looked around seeing everything destroyed from the war I fought with my friends and the love of my life Anna Beth I plan on proposing to Anna Beth but I realise no ones here I'm confused where is everyone. For hours i wondered around the now destroyed Campus i decided to enter mount Olympus which is where the gods/goddess's  reside . My friends nico , and the rest of my friends and family are  all there  i cut through the crowd that surrounded annibeth ? And my half brother Tyler? Holding hands and kissing . I got so angry I shouted  "ANNIBETH ". They turned to me looking shocked  " p p Percy i I can explain ". They go to even look in the slightest bit of guilty, instead of looking Guilty they smirked along with my friends and my dad. I couldn't believe it how could they. a tear slipped from down my face and they kept going. " we've been dating before you came , i would never be with you .... your weak and useless ". When i hear these words i took out the box and threw it at her face and said " you don't deserve this. ". Thy looked shocked with my actions but I didn't care I looked at my supposed father , he was supposed to be there for me not side with with this cheating bitch. My 'father ' wore his smug smirk and said " you were never my son, ill never except you as my 'son".

Mikes POV
I was so shocked i cant just stand here and do nothing when I can do something so what did i do I teleported with lightning to his face and punched him he flew across the floor to the other side he landed in the wall ,there was a large crater on the wall ,i was proud of myself with my work and so was Zeus and Percy I teleported back and looked at Zeus
" answer my question". I said wasting no time, me and Percy followed Zeus into a room. " well the reason we look alike is because your my son mike and you two are cousins ". I was so shocked I had nothing to say.

" I'll explain you see you were taken from me when you were born so I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you ill make it u to you also Percy you'll Go with him considering that you wouldn't want to stay here " . We both nodded and let him continue to talk.

" you'll be sent in the world of vampire diaries I believe you call it". I nodded i might have to fill Percy about the show.

" where is this going Zeus ".  Percy asked " well ill send you to the vampire diaries show ". He said enthusiastically.

" WHAT" we both shouted in surprise but before we could say anything more he sent us away.