TWELVE

Both were silently sitting in the car when suddenly bondita saw a field covered with foxtail grasses.she quickly turned to anirudh.

'Anirudh gaadi rokiye'

'kyu'he stopped the car with a jerk.

'main abhi aayi'saying this she  went the field and brang some foxtail grass with her.'chaleye'Anirudh started the car. Bondita got to her playful mood she gently used the grass and touched his ear which caused him tickle.She started doing this in interval which irrated him. He stopped the car with a jerk.

'bondita stop doing this otherwise'Anirudh left the sentence hanging

'otherwise what?what will you do?' bondita asked him.

'otherwise'He stood up from his seat and moved towards her.Bondita saw him with astonishment.He swiftly took the grass from her hand.

'otherwise I will tickle you too'anirudh touched her ear with the grass but she didn't got tickle.

'mujhe gudgudi nahi hoti'bondita said smirking.

'Accha'He moved the grass to her waist but surprise she giggled.
'Ab chale warna Puja khatam Ho jaayegi aur hum poch nahi paayege'

Both of them again started their silent ride.Anirudh focused on his driving bondita slowly engulfed into sleep.soon they reached Roy chaudary masion but Bondita was still sleeping peacefully.Anirudh thought to carry her inside by his arms but fortunately the strong thunder sound was enough to make her awake.

'arey hum puch gaye'bondita said yawning.

'Ab andar bhi chalna Hai ki yehi rehna Hai'

Both of them got inside bondita wrapped her pallu around her sholders and touched everyone's feet.Everyone blessed her while Batuk and som were busy with eating sweets.Anirudh stand behind them and smaked their head.

'waha bondita aai Hai use Milo jaake toh nahi Dono mishthan khane mein lage Hai'

'boudi aa gayi,mujhe milna tha unse, kaha hai boudi?'Batuk said licking his lips which had sweet syrup on them.

'woh toh hai Batuk,waise boudi sundar lag rahi hai'som said pointing towards the mandir.

All were sitted for the Puja Anirudh and bondita were sitted in the between as they were the couple for doing Puja. Soon the Pooja got over bondita was helping shubra in kitchen when she sensed someone is pulling her Saree.she saw Batuk pulling her Saree.

'Kya hua Batuk?' she kneed before him.

'Baudi Aapko dada bula rahe Hai'

'dada ko bol do Baudi Kaam kar rahi hai'

Batuk left the kitchen but after sometime she saw anirudh coming inside.

'maa main Bondita ko haveli dikha du?'

'ha le ja' subhra answered him.

Anirudh and Bondita were seeing the haveli when bondita saw the terrace decked with flowers and flowers pot.

'Anirudh gardening Kon karta Hai Bhot sare plants Hai'

'MA karti Hai lekin Ab unke paro par bhi dard rehta Hai Kya kareye'

'shaadi ke Baad mein kar lugi mujhe gardening Bhot Pasand hai'

She saw that there is a room near the terrace.

'yeh Kiska Kamra Hai Bilkul alag Hai'

'yeh mera Kamra Hai''anirudh said grinning.

'Kya hum andar dekh sakte Hai'

'nahi' anirudh screamed.

'kyu'

'meri photos Hai andar'

'toh'

'bine Kuch kapde phene Bachpan ka'anirudh said grazing the floor.

'Thik Hai hum Baad mein dekh lege'bondita said giggling