Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest

Start from the beginning

Brian smiles said, "I've got time" Mia said "Okay, Vince grew up with my brother" She smiles but tries to remember "Actually he didn't—he didn't ever actually grew up as you can tell" Brian stares "Uh, but they were friends as kids" Mia nods "And Letty, she just, she lived down the street".

Mia looks at Brian "Always into cars, though, ever since she was, like, ten years old" She stares "So, naturally, you know, my brother always had her attention and she then turned 16—" Brian holding a mug said "And then she had Dom's attention" Mia said "Yeah, yeah, it's funny how that works, isn't it" Brian smiles.

They stare at each other Brian ask, "How is it that Jesse fits into the whole thing" Mia tilts her head said "Jesse, well, Jesse and Leon just sort of showed up one night and never, ever left" The waitress place the bill on the table and walks away as Brian looks to Mia and ask, "What about, Y/n".

That got Mia's attention she smiles said "Well before Y/n join us he had a girlfriend" Brian smile ask, "So his girlfriend likes the silent types, huh" Mia chuckles smiling Brian notice "What" Mia leans in said "Believe it or not, Y/n use to talk" Brian chuckles said "Bullshit", But he notice the look on Mia making him stop "You serious".

Mia nods "So why doesn't he talk" Mia leans back a bit said, "Well one night Y/n and his girlfriend arrive in a different car they chat with a few people, but one man saw that Y/n's girlfriend was way out of his league, so he went up to them and ask Y/n's girlfriend to ditch him with a better guy like him".

Brian ask, "I take it she didn't go" Mia nods her head said, "She didn't, and the guy didn't take it well, so he challenge Y/n to a race for his girl, but Y/n refuse cause his girlfriend wasn't some trophy they went to leave but the guy decided to insult his girlfriend, so Y/n decided to race him".

They stare at each other Brian ask, "Who won the race" Mia sighs moves her hair back a bit said, "The guy won because Y/n use his nos to drive pass, but the guy turn his car hit Y/n's car making him flip out of control but lands" Brian frown a bit ask "Is that how he lost his voice" Mia shake her head said "No, his girlfriend help him up and Y/n was all right the guy told Y/n stay out of the streets cause he don't belong here and doesn't belong to his girlfriend".

Brian frowns more "So they left, and nobody's seen them for two weeks" Mia start to smile more "That was when Y/n return with a different car but without his girlfriend" Brian said, "The Toyota Celica" Mia nods said "Y/n found the guy and decide to race him and offer his car the guy accept it".

Brian listens more "They drive to the same street ready to race they we're neck to neck the guy tries to do that move again but Y/n somehow manage to dodge making the guy go out of control and Y/n wins the race Dom met up with him and offer him a job, but all Y/n did was smirk and give Dom a card" Brian smiles to hear this "Turns out Y/n family owns a garage shop Dom went and Y/n's father agree to have Y/n work at his family garage or Dom's garage".

They both chuckle Brian had another thought ask, "What's with Y/n eating those lollies" Mia laughs a that question said, "Well Y/n stumble them in the market he bought them and try them out he loved all the colours expect the pink ones" Brian ask, "Why didn't like them" Mia smiles said, "To him it tasted like mint".

They both chuckle at the same time "Well, it's just the way my brother is, though, you know" Mia looks pass "Dom's like—he's—he's like gravity" She looks to Brian "You know, everything just gets pulled to him" She stares at Brian "Even you" Brian lowers his mug said "Hm-mm, no" Brian shake his head "No, they only thing that pulled me in was you".

He motions Mia "Being friends with your brother is just a bonus" Mia smiles chuckles a bit nodding said "That's—that's good" Mia smiles more "That's good, it's nice to come first every once in a while" Slowly Brian smiles less Mia notice "Want to go for a drive".